Oct 30 or Nov 2 MNSSHP??

CalSea12

Desperately needs a dose of the magic!
I was looking at other posts and saw that Nov 2 is really crowded, and so it got me thinking will Oct 30 be bad too? Which one should I pick?

I doubt Nov 2 will be really crowded - a large percentage of DISBoard attendees will pick that date, but not the general public! I had several friends attend the last party last year, and it was not crowded at all. It wasn't sold out.

I doubt Nov 2 will be really crowded - a large percentage of DISBoard attendees will pick that date, but not the general public! I had several friends attend the last party last year, and it was not crowded at all. It wasn't sold out.

That would be great!

But even though its the last party, and a Friday?

We are arriving on Nov 1 but were originally scheduled to arrive Nov 3. We moved the trip up a few days to take advantage of FD. The added bonus is to be able to attend the last Halloween Party. I was hoping that it would not be crowded since Halloween is two days earlier.

I was wondering about Halloween merchandise - do you think wiill be picking through leftover stuff? Is there a special shirt for MNSSHP or just Halloween in general?

We are also doing the first Christmas party and hoping that won't be too crowded either.

I think Nov 2nd would be a great day for alot of people to go to the party......that way it won't be so crowded when I go on Oct 30th:cool1:
Just kidding!!! But I have read over and over on the boards that Friday is busier with locals even though its after Halloween, thus why I choose the 30th, plus HDDR was calling name on Nov 2nd:cool1:

WSLover said:
I was wondering about Halloween merchandise - do you think wiill be picking through leftover stuff? Is there a special shirt for MNSSHP or just Halloween in general?

Last year there was a t-shirt and pins that were only available at MNSSHP. I think some of the pins will likely sell out by the last party, but I don't know about the shirts. By the time Halloween rolled around, some of the Halloween themed items had sold out, so if you see something you like, don't wait to buy it that close to the holiday. (Actually, the Christmas items were already out by Halloween!).

WSLover said:
We are arriving on Nov 1 but were originally scheduled to arrive Nov 3. We moved the trip up a few days to take advantage of FD. The added bonus is to be able to attend the last Halloween Party. I was hoping that it would not be crowded since Halloween is two days earlier.

We are also doing the first Christmas party and hoping that won't be too crowded either.

We did the same thing for free dinning, we also added a day to our itinerary for it! We are going to MNSSHP... Really exited but I hope it's not too crowed at least not sold out!

Both will likely be sell outs and busy.Pick one and go with it and get your tickets asap

We went to the last party in 2010 and it was GREAT! Not crowed at all, plus they give you LOTS of extra candy. We were leaving the park at the end of the party and the were giving people handfuls.

They did not have much party stuff left, but did have some at % off. I told my DH we would do the last party all the time. For us we loved it:thumbsup2

That's so funny -- I posed this same question last night. I just can't decide either. One day I think Friday, then next I think midweek would be best because more locals will go on Friday. I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't decide! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter