Oct 20th, 2024_WBTA departing on the Dream departing from South Hampton (Vigo, Lisbon, Ponta Delgado, Lighthouse Point)

adawnrob

Earning My Ears
Hello. I'm trying to create a cruise meet for the 13-night WBTA Oct 20 - Nov 2, 2024. How do I create the link that I can then send as a request to be posted? Thank you.

You did it. This is your thread here. You may want to edit the title to include the ship name and dates. Your fellow cruisers will find you here.

Super excited about this sailing. I'll be solo and this will be my 11th cruise. My husband can't take off work during this time and both college age kids will be in classes during this time. So, I've decided to go alone. I was a bit hesitant to take such a long cruise without them, but now that I've committed I am very excited.and I'll be celebrating a birthday!

My husband and I will be on the cruise. It departs Southhampton on my 67th birthday :)

My Husband and I will be joining for our 25th Anniversary! This will be his first passport stamp, very excited!

We just booked our flights and I'm starting to look for pre-cruise hotel.

-Natale

My husband, my adult son and I will be celebrating his (Well-deserved) retirement on this cruise. Some days in the UK prior and then the cruise. So many details to be worked out, but plenty of time. Anyone have any good suggestions for transportation from Heathrow to a Central London hotel? We will have much luggage. Yikes!:moped:

Two seniors making this cruise with you all. Flight booked and one day stay at Ibis done. Right after our recent Members cruise this past Sept sailing. We are totally excited to relax enjoy the wonderful people we shall meet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter