Oct 11-18 Eastern NAVIGATORS

pinkygirl

<font color=darkorchid>The day isn't long enough I
Hi everyone!!!!! I know some of you have asked to see some eastern navigators so I scanned the ones I have here for you all.

Saturday​
NavigatorSATp1.jpg

NavigatorSATp2.jpg

Sunday​
NavigatorSUNp1.jpg

NavigatorSUNp2.jpg

Monday​
NavigatorMONp1.jpg

NavigatorMONp2.jpg

Tuesday​
NavigatorTUEp1.jpg

NavigatorTUEp2.jpg

Wednesday​
NavigatorWEDp1.jpg

NavigatorWEDp2.jpg

Thursday​
NavigatorTHUp1.jpg

NavigatorTHUp2.jpg

Friday​
NavigatorFRIp1.jpg

NavigatorFRIp2.jpg

MOVIES​
NavigatorSATmovies.jpg

TV GUIDE​
NavigatorSATtvguide.jpg

if you have any questions just let me know!!

So:

a) They now list a non-alcoholic drink of the day.

b) I don't see the 12 metre regatta listed on the shore excursion list in St. Maarten. :eek: Were you guys having rough seas that day?

So:

b) I don't see the 12 metre regatta listed on the shore excursion list in St. Maarten. :eek: Were you guys having rough seas that day?

on our way to St. Maarten was pretty rough but when we left it was not too bad! this was my first cruise so I have nothing to compare it too!!! LOL

here's what I got every night

Saturday night: 20.8 knots
moderate waves 4-8 ft

Sunday night: 20.3 knots
moderate waves 4-8 ft

Monday night: 15.8 knots
moderate waves 4-8 ft

Tuesday night: 21.9 knots
moderate waves 4-8 ft

Wednesday night: 22.3 knots
moderate waves 4-8 ft

Thursday night: 9.8 knots
calm waves 0.3-1.5 ft

So:

Yes, my dh and ds were signed up for the Regatta, we got notice Monday night that it had been cancelled due to the pending hurricane.

moderate waves 4-8 ft

moderate waves 4-8 ft

moderate waves 4-8 ft

moderate waves 4-8 ft

moderate waves 4-8 ft

calm waves 0.3-1.5 ft

Wow Nancy, where did you get that from??????????? I'm glad you have it though, I will write it down.
Did you notice that Wed navigator has the Monday graphic on it? Alexa pointed that out when we were on board.

moderate waves 4-8 ft

moderate waves 4-8 ft

moderate waves 4-8 ft

moderate waves 4-8 ft

moderate waves 4-8 ft

calm waves 0.3-1.5 ft

That is very cool Nancy, I'll have to write that down too!!!

Yes, my dh and ds were signed up for the Regatta, we got notice Monday night that it had been cancelled due to the pending hurricane.

Wow Nancy, where did you get that from??????????? I'm glad you have it though, I will write it down.
Did you notice that Wed navigator has the Monday graphic on it? Alexa pointed that out when we were on board.

That is very cool Erika, I didn't notice that, think it'll be worth anything on ebay :lmao: lol

hey Erika!!!!!!! I got it from the tv every night before I went to bed LOL I missed the last day ooooops too tired I guess?????:rotfl:

wow Alexa is good!!!!!!!!! I had not even noticed!!!!!!!!!

That is very cool Nancy, I'll have to write that down too!!!

That is very cool Erika, I didn't notice that, think it'll be worth anything on ebay :lmao: lol

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: still got your copy Gina?????? try it and let me know if you get anything for it:rotfl2: :lmao:

hey Erika!!!!!!! I got it from the tv every night before I went to bed LOL I missed the last day ooooops too tired I guess?????:rotfl:

wow Alexa is good!!!!!!!!! I had not even noticed!!!!!!!!!

Smart lady you are!!! We watched that TV everynight, but it never ocurred to me to write it down.

Smart lady you are!!! We watched that TV everynight, but it never ocurred to me to write it down.

LOL ....well thank ya!!!!!!! I was writing a journal every night (except the last 2 nights) and Denis loved watching that station and I just tought it would be fun to have that info!!!

Hey Nancy,

Thanks, Great information...!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Nancy,

Thanks, Great information...!!!!!!!!!!!

you're welcome Kristin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

now if I can find someone who does have the info I'm missing for Friday night????? LOL

Pinky Girl -

Thank you so much for posting these. We are on the next eastern and they are nice to see to help plan a little. I know our cruise won't be exactly the same but they are a good guide to go by.

Gretchen

I think the character breakfasts got changed also due to changing the sea day to Weds instead of Thurs. We had the LAPLAPL rotation and had character breakfast on Monday at Parrot Cay. The dinner rotations were changed so we ended up with LAPAAPL. They had to do this so we wouldn't miss the show at Animator's because they changed semi-formal to Weds and Pirate night to Thurs, so only use these navigators as a rough guide.

Pinky Girl -

Thank you so much for posting these. We are on the next eastern and they are nice to see to help plan a little. I know our cruise won't be exactly the same but they are a good guide to go by.

Gretchen

you're very welcome!! ours were a little different too since they changed everything because of Omar!!!!!! but like you said it will give you an idea of what to expect!!!!!! :goodvibes

I think the character breakfasts got changed also due to changing the sea day to Weds instead of Thurs. We had the LAPLAPL rotation and had character breakfast on Monday at Parrot Cay. The dinner rotations were changed so we ended up with LAPAAPL. They had to do this so we wouldn't miss the show at Animator's because they changed semi-formal to Weds and Pirate night to Thurs, so only use these navigators as a rough guide.

Our character breakfast didn't change. We had PLAPLAP, and our character breakfast was Thursday. That was the origional day!!

:pirate: hey, Great pictures. I was on the same cruise. I am also in one of your photos.:scared1: I am taking pictures of the Magic stern at st. Maartin. Thanks,
I have tons of pics that I have posted on face book but not sure how to load on this site. Any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter