Obvious Answer?

MrOCD-isney

Mouseketeer
OK, so I know you can use all of your snack credits and three counter service credits in one day, this info is everywhere, but....... what if, let's say, on the first day, I only use one counter service credit, does that carry over or is it wasted? I guess a simpler question would be: Is it two snacks/two counter service credits per day, or is it 14 snacks/14 counter service credits per visit? (based on a seven night stay, of course) Anybody have this info?

Also, do the credits work on checkout day? We have a late flight, and could use breakfast and lunch before we leave.

Per visit. You can use them on the first day or last. Or any order you want. As you use them your reciept will have your remaining balance.

To be a bit more detailed, you will receive all of your credits (based on the number of nights of your resort reservation) in a lump sum at check-in, which are immediately valid and remain valid until the midnight that follows your resort check-out.

They can be used at any time within that window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter