Obtaining a Club ID Number

shell1011

Earning My Ears
I am a new member who closed on a Resale contract 30 days ago. I received my activation code 9 days ago but still no Club ID. I saw on a previous thread there was a suggestion to call Member Administration but could not find a number for that. How long is the typical wait for a Club ID?

When you call MS, there is a prompt for MA....they are closed weekends though...someone posted that when they did choose MA, they also choose the option about "selling your membership" to get to a live person. Typically, the activation code and club ID emails come the same day, just hours apart.

At 9 days, I'd definitely call on Monday.

When you call MS, there is a prompt for MA....they are closed weekends though...someone posted that when they did choose MA, they also choose the option about "selling your membership" to get to a live person. Typically, the activation code and club ID emails come the same day, just hours apart.

Thank you!

I called on Friday using the prompts Sandi laid out. I’m a current owner waiting for a new membership number for a recent resale contract.

The CM was pinging with, then called, then pinged again a team responsible for reviewing the resale docs and creating the membership number. She told me the team had the paperwork (made me feel better) and to give it another week. So hopefully making the same call will help you.

I’d probably try chat now even though it’s a weekend. 9 days is insanely long, the two emails should arrive on the same day.

I called on Friday using the prompts Sandi laid out. I’m a current owner waiting for a new membership number for a recent resale contract.

The CM was pinging with, then called, then pinged again a team responsible for reviewing the resale docs and creating the membership number. She told me the team had the paperwork (made me feel better) and to give it another week. So hopefully making the same call will help you.
I am an existing owner who added on a new UY, and therefore was assigned a new membership #. There was no email or activation code needed or anything, the membership number just showed up on my dashboard. I checked first thing in the morning, and nothing. Checked again an hour or so later, and the new membership number was there, including the pull-down menu to select between memberships. The new membership showed up the same day as other new members who closed on the same day were receiving their new membership number and activation code emails, so it looks like the process time is the same, new member or existing.

This happened to me too and your instructions helped me get it sorted out so thanks.

The Club ID emails for both me and my wife were sent around the same time as activation code but ended up in our spam folders. Both of us use Yahoo Mail.

Yeah love Yahoo:worried: received both emails today. Login, no problem. Problem no points showing. Called MS, then had to call Sales, then transferred to QA and finally was told 7-10 days more to load points
Sorry, but when you get both emails the points should show. Yeah I know I'm grumpy but I've waited since January(owners delayed closing)

Yeah love Yahoo:worried: received both emails today. Login, no problem. Problem no points showing. Called MS, then had to call Sales, then transferred to QA and finally was told 7-10 days more to load points
Sorry, but when you get both emails the points should show. Yeah I know I'm grumpy but I've waited since January(owners delayed closing)

MA let’s you know they have transferred things but then MS has to load points.

Just a two step process.

It is frustrating to have to wait even though everyone has to wait.
You could try chat tomorrow to see if they might be able to move things along for you - this worked for me, but not until a day or two after I was able to get into my account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter