OBC question..

Hatay

Earning My Ears
I just got off the phone with DCL and applied a gift card to our acct that we could use on board during our cruise next month. I received an email confirming an “amenity purchase” for the amt of the gift card and the email says “your gift will be delivered with your chosen message.” Do they leave a card in the stateroom when we arrive stating there is an obc or do they leave another gift card? I’m confused...

They will leave a card stating you have an obc. You used the gift card to purchase obc for yourself. You will want to make sure to hold onto the giftcard in case there is any chance you don’t use all of the obc as they will refund the amount back to the giftcard.

I just got off the phone with DCL and applied a gift card to our acct that we could use on board during our cruise next month. I received an email confirming an “amenity purchase” for the amt of the gift card and the email says “your gift will be delivered with your chosen message.” Do they leave a card in the stateroom when we arrive stating there is an obc or do they leave another gift card? I’m confused...
that does sound confusing. i didn't think of calling to apply our gift cards, i was just going to do it once onboard. now i will call and free up my precious cruise time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter