Obama supporters! - A positive place to talk about his campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we've had more than 20 debates and there wouldn't be a moderator for this one, the only thing were likely to see is some sniping and a lot of self promotion. A 2 hour political commercial. Ummm, no thanks.

If they could come to an agreement with a moderator/network that they will stick to the issues the country faces, I'm all for another debate. I think that's highly unlikely though.

This really boils down to the pauper candidate needing air time and a debate being the only way she'll get it for free. So desperately pathetic.

.......And while we're talking about it, would it not be better, for both candidates, to go around meeting the people in person rather than being talking heads on TV?.......

I would agree that it is better use of the candidates' time to speak to people in communities directly.

I wonder if HRC will be loaning her campaign money anytime soon--since despite the reported $10 million that has been raised, her campaign is still in debt? The Clinton campaign is disparaging of Obama's efforts in PA but clearly the time and money spent by Obama was critical to significantly cutting her 20-point lead.

I just watched Obama on Faux News. Nice interview, said no debates before Indiana. One thing I don't agree with is he said the Rev. Wright issue was a legitimate one, wish he would have qualified it with a "was", think he has more than answered that question and people who still want to hold him accountable for what Wright said are never going to change their minds. Of course Hillary wouldn't do that, she is all about "substance".

I swear if I see one more clip of her saying she has won more votes I am going to throw something at the TV. Maybe Obama should do an ad that shows her saying MI doesn't count and then her saying we have to count MI. He could also show how she is more than willing to disenfranchise the caucus voters. Everytime I hear her she is contradicting herself and changing the rules to fit what she has already won. Does it never occur to her supporters that she will also do that if she gets elected? How will we be able to trust anything she says she is going to do?

I just watched Obama on Faux News. Nice interview, said no debates before Indiana. One thing I don't agree with is he said the Rev. Wright issue was a legitimate one, wish he would have qualified it with a "was", think he has more than answered that question and people who still want to hold him accountable for what Wright said are never going to change their minds. Of course Hillary wouldn't do that, she is all about "substance".

I swear if I see one more clip of her saying she has won more votes I am going to throw something at the TV. Maybe Obama should do an ad that shows her saying MI doesn't count and then her saying we have to count MI. He could also show how she is more than willing to disenfranchise the caucus voters. Everytime I hear her she is contradicting herself and changing the rules to fit what she has already won. Does it never occur to her supporters that she will also do that if she gets elected? How will we be able to trust anything she says she is going to do?

I did not see the interview but agree with you in that he should have said 'was' legitimate. I cannot figure out what more explanation people want about Rev. Wright. If Wright's sermons (full-text of the sermonsand not the 5-second soundbites) or flag pins in the lapel are critical points in their decision making, I don't see that they will ever change their minds.

Just making sure I'm not the only one left...

GOBAMA!

I'm here for now, but I'm not confident about how long I'll be allowed to stay.

I'm so sad about losing Tim....he's the one that started this thread and we had such fun. :sad2:

I'm here for now, but I'm not confident about how long I'll be allowed to stay.

I'm so sad about losing Tim....he's the one that started this thread and we had such fun. :sad2:

I'm here, was away for the weekend, what happened to Tim?

Well, I'll be sticking around this thread as long as I'm allowed and there are people to read it.

Maybe I am nuts for asking, but why in the world would Tim get banned??? I really didn't understand what went on last weekend and now I am even more confused. I am majorly out of the loop on this one....what exactly does one do to get banned???

Maybe I am nuts for asking, but why in the world would Tim get banned??? I really didn't understand what went on last weekend and now I am even more confused. I am majorly out of the loop on this one....what exactly does one do to get banned???

I am confused also. Would love to know too.

I'm so glad this thread is still here. It's the one I go to first every day. I'm so looking forward to next Tuesday. Wins in NC and Indiana will change the talk about how "close" the race is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter