Oasis of the Seas Deck plans posted

I didn't read entire thread, but vacationstogo sent me their cruise newsltr today, which I copied here below:

Actually you can book if you've done RCCL just ONCE before. You just received outdated info. Last night the head of RCCL announced that he was opening bookings for ALL levels, even those who did one cruise in the past.

That's how I got booked. I am not diamond yet. ;)

All dates are getting pretty full now.

I do believe this is the one ship that could actually get us to try another cruise line. The pictures look fantastic. :)

I've only been on disney, but I don't think I would like going on oasis of the seas when and if I try RCCL, but you know gotta save for the new disney ships so, might not happen, but it I do try RCCL I want to try Explorer of the seas because it will be much smaller then oasis of the seas and the big ship turns me off, can't wait to see real pictures of it though and hear about it:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter