O’hana Kids meal

BaysMom

Mouseketeer
I dont see a separate kids meal for dinner at O’hama. I think my kids (12 & 5) would love the atmosphere and games for dinner, but my less than adventurous 5 year old eater may not eat much that is offered. Can I get him something else like nuggets, Mac n cheese, or pizza? TIA!! :thumbsup2

You will still pay the regular set price, but yes, they will bring them regular kid's food if you ask!

It’s our favorite restaurant on property! We’ve eaten there many many times & our picky patty daughter always gets a HUGE plate of chicken nuggets & fries! She’s also welcome to try anything we’re eating too. They will also bring her a bowl of plain vanilla ice cream and/or a cupcake instead of bread pudding. They’re always very accommodating:). Like other reply said, the price is still the same, but we feel like she’s getting our moneys worth!

I saw a mom pay for a hot dog and fries for her lil munchkin there.
Pretty much anything available in American kids' food that can be found at Kona's or Capt. Cook's menu is available at 'Ohana.

Last edited:

Thanks everyone! We will be using the upgraded dining plan - and although a hot dog or nuggets don’t really equal a TS credit.. at keast he will be eating something and I know we will all enjoy our time! :earsboy:

They brought my son rice crispy treats in December for dessert. He inhaled those!

Thanks everyone! We will be using the upgraded dining plan - and although a hot dog or nuggets don’t really equal a TS credit.. at keast he will be eating something and I know we will all enjoy our time! :earsboy:
I look it as the whole family gets to experience it and it would cost what it costs so it's the same value for the credit. My son does eat steak but also eats mac and cheese and nothing else. He's 10 now so OUCH. I also can't eat much as I had bariatric surgery. Not a great value but doing it on the DDP and not thinking about it!

If the goal was to 'get fed' then I could do it far more cheaply. BUT we want to go to Ohana. So we're going to Ohana! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter