NYE logistics help needed pls

Madame

DIS Veteran
We leave tomorrow (getting up at 4am); yay!

We have an ADR at VWL for 8:30. I’m not sure the kids are going to make it to midnight to see the MK fireworks. If we go to the 6:30 fireworks & keep towards the main gates will we make it either by boat or bus to VWL for 8:30?

I have a feeling they’ll be done in after eating & we’ll head back to AKV, but if they want to try to go back to MK we can do that too.

TIA!

I think you should have plenty of time to get to Wilderness Lodge. One option, if the boats seem too crazy, walk over to contemporary resort and take the boat from there.

Enjoy!

I would most certainly be by the exit to get first or second boat. If you were on the first few, I believe you have plenty of time to get to your ADR.

If you walked to Contemporary, would you be able to get on a boat or would it be full and how long would it take you to get there and wait for a boat, or two.

I love early morning, first flight out flights!

Happy new year!

This is exactly what we did NYE last year! Worked out perfectly! Have a great time!

Where are you dining at VWL? Or did you mean WL? No dining at VWL at all except in someone's villa. Unless you mean Geyser Point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts