NWA out of Indianapolis

westjones

DIS Veteran
We just booked a flight on NWA leaving on June 16th (Thurs) and returning on June 21 (Tues) for four people for a total of $587.60 and these are both non-stop flights.

I have been checking EVERY day. SWA doesn't have flights listed for these dates yet. This is as good as it gets for us usually when we try to book flights.

Just thought I would pass this along. NOW, if I had wanted to fly on Friday it would have been higher, so try to be a flexible as possible when booking flights. Our flight doesn't leave on Thurs. until 3:20 pm, so DH is going to work half a day that day and then we head out.

I am just THRILLED that we are now flying instead of driving! That 17 hours (each way) drive is doable, but it is nicer to fly.

DJ

I booked with NWA this week also!! IND-MCO non-stop June 6-15
4tix $547.

We are driving from Dayton for that price. We got $136.50/RT per person. Great Flight times too.

We booked ours about a month ago.

bonzarella said:
swa opened dates this afternoon. 547.00 for the four of us, non-stop

Oh Well! I had been waiting and waiting!!! I even checked SWA this morning. Maybe that is why NWA lowered their prices today.

The SWA times would have worked better BUT now I get an extra day at WDW (flying in on Thursday evening instead of Friday morning).

But that is SO frustrating. I never thought to check them again today, I figured if there wasn't anything posted in the morning it wouldn't change until over night. Now I know!

At least with NWA you know where you are sitting when you get on the plane, I do like that.

DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter