now that disney is putting up Warning signs, will there be any big changes to the campground?

I don't doubt it.

I saw a coke vending machine once that had a warning sticker saying if you pulled the machine over, it might fall on top of you!!

Suggesting that some moron did pull it over and then sued---

I don't doubt it.

I saw a coke vending machine once that had a warning sticker saying if you pulled the machine over, it might fall on top of you!!

Suggesting that some moron did pull it over and then sued---

Years ago I recall reading a newspaper story stating that so many soldiers on US military bases were injured or killed by tipping over vending machines (to shake stuff out of the chute) that the Pentagon allocated a dedicated accounting code to that form of accident.

Probably they had another code for "ARM, INJURED, VENDING MACHINE CHUTE, STUCK".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter