Now I need a 3-4 BR Villa with High Speed Internet...FOUND ONE!

Robinrs

DIS Veteran
I posted this thread about taking my uncle to Orlando and now I my company asked if I could work from my laptop (I get paid for it!) for a few hours a day. No problem, I did that the last trip at night after putting my son to bed and it was nice to do work without co workers bugging you! :teeth:

Now I need to book a home with Broadband or DSL since my system cannot run on a dial up. I did a search but most of these are already booked for July 4th weekend.

Anyone know of one? I only need 3 to 4 bedrooms and all of the other requirements just took second place now that I have to do this!

Thanks!

I found a nice one on FLA. Leisure . com! I used this site a few years back and really liked them, especially like the way they show the homes on video on the site!

The one I found was great WITH high speed internet and 4 bedrooms WITH TVs in each room... important, bringing 13yo son, 63yo uncle and 33yo friend, three guys who need their own rooms AND their own TVs!! Me? I have my own room, my own bathroom and access to the pool! I'm in HEAVEN!!

Robinrs, I guess you answered me!! I posted on the thread I had asking if you had found what you were looking for, and I guess you did! I am going to look at that site you said, just to see what I can find from that.

Hi, momlvsdsny!

The site for some reason gets filtered out it's actually Florida (not FLA) Leisure dot com. Great site and good rates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter