Now I know how to order Darth Mickey, where can I get Jedi Mickey?

Jedi Mickey is all over down here. They have them at Once Upon A Toy at DTD as well as at MGM. If you call WDW merchandise, I'm sure they can get one for you.

If you can't get one, PM me and I'll see what I can do for you.

There's a Darth Mickey? How cool!!! Where can I find him? :confused3

I saw Jedi Mickey for sale on laughingplace.com the other day. I can't wait to get a Darth and a Jedi for my boys during our upcoming trip, but if you want to get one online they have em at Laughing Place. Hope this helps!

I do have a quesiton though about the "beanie" part... is this like beanie baby or is it more like a plush doll? From the pictures it doesn't look flimsy like a beanie doll but I don' tknow....

marriedmarylander said:
I do have a quesiton though about the "beanie" part... is this like beanie baby or is it more like a plush doll? From the pictures it doesn't look flimsy like a beanie doll but I don' tknow....

They are beanie type plush with some type of little pellet things inside the main body portion, but they are very sturdy.

Is that text on the disneygallery site correct -- that they're sold out of Darth Mickey already? We're headed down next week and we need him! :)

Yep...they are totally out, out, out of Darth Mickey!! The only way you can get them is through the website. Also, DH and I were at DTD on Friday trying to track down Jedi Mickey, and they were totally sold out of him at DTD. Why oh why we didn't pick him up when we were at MGM all day I will never know, but lesson learned...just buy the thing right away and you will have no problems!!!

HTH,
Korey

What does Darth Mickey look like? :confused3 Anyone got a picture of him? DH and I are having trouble deciding if we should order him or not since we can't see what he looks like on the Disney Gallery website. :confused3

Thumper13 said:
What does Darth Mickey look like? :confused3 Anyone got a picture of him? DH and I are having trouble deciding if we should order him or not since we can't see what he looks like on the Disney Gallery website. :confused3

Search on ebay. You can see what he looks like there.

marriedmarylander said:
Search on ebay. You can see what he looks like there.
Omigosh! Darth Mickey is the CUTEST!!! :lovestruc I'm going to order two!!! Thanks, marriedmarylander, for letting me know where I could see a photo! I would have missed out otherwise!

Thanks so much for posting this! We leave on the 5th and my ds will love the Jedi Mickey! We usually wait and shop at DTD at the end of our trip but will have to go ahead and buy this Mickey at MGM. Can anyone tell me specifically where at MGM you can find them?? Thanks! :earboy2:

Barbmouse63 said:
Thanks so much for posting this! We leave on the 5th and my ds will love the Jedi Mickey! We usually wait and shop at DTD at the end of our trip but will have to go ahead and buy this Mickey at MGM. Can anyone tell me specifically where at MGM you can find them?? Thanks! :earboy2:

You can get Jedi Mickey in the store next to Star Tours. Until yesterday, they had them at Once Upon A Toy at DTD. They were out today, but the CM said they would be getting them in again. They would be back in the middle of the store with the rest of the Star Wars stuff.

Is it only at that one store in MGM, I heard the one by Star tours is so busy and we are going on the last Sunday and thought I would skip that store, but I want to get a Jedi Mickey.

Thanks

Mary :cool1:

mar915 said:
Is it only at that one store in MGM, I heard the one by Star tours is so busy and we are going on the last Sunday and thought I would skip that store, but I want to get a Jedi Mickey.

Thanks

Mary :cool1:

Last weekend, they were selling them at the little shop outside the Drew Carrey place around the corner from Star Tours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter