Now don't everyone faint dead away!

Well, it's going to be OKW again after all! There were no studios available at BCV during that time, and I didn't want to spend the points this trip for a 1 bedroom. I have never waitlisted (too much of a control freak for that), so I went with "home" again. BTW, there were 2 nights of studios available at BWV, for those wondering. Our trip is from April 29-May 3. A short one for us, but just right for the F&G, I think.

Come on Mrs. O. Give up the control. Waitlist. And let us have our fun!!!:surfweb:

But then again that OKW balcony. Closing my eyes and picturing that little...I mean big.....thing gets me through stressful times on its own.

Have a wonderful vacation Diane.:thumbsup2

LOL, glad I could make some "fun" around here! I actually added another night this morning, so it will be 5 nights. I just couldn't see doing only 4 when I'm spending the time and money on airfare.

I must say, doing flower and Garden has been on my "to do" list for a long time, but I always have to juggle baseball schedules once that season starts, so I had to make sure I wasn't missing any big games to do this! It turns out the Twins are on the road that week, except that the Red Sox are coming in for that weekend. I'll skip Friday's BoSox game and pick up the weekend ones anyway, so no problem! I hate this program where we only play teams outside our division once at home and one the road!!! I have to plan my trips around when these teams are in town!:headache:

See, because I ended up at OKW instead of BCV, I can easily add that night and it will cost me the same number of points 4 nights would have been at BCV!

See, because I ended up at OKW instead of BCV, I can easily add that night and it will cost me the same number of points 4 nights would have been at BCV!

That was almost verbatim DH's argument to get me to change our BCV ressies to OKW for our April trip. I really wanted to try SAB because I thought our daughter would love it, but he said he was sure she would rather have the extra day. Oh well. We keep saying we are going to try the other resorts, but we (read - DH) are worried we won't like them as much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter