November weather

where_else

Mouseketeer
We usually go to WDW in early May. This trip has been re-scheduled for Nov 2-7. Can someone tell me if the weather is comparable to early May? TIA

Hi, Iive about 80 miles due west of WDW. November is a mixed bag. It can be very warm or cool. BUT it should be less humid. I find May very hot here as the afternoon T-storms don't kick in yet. November is a dry month here. This early should be ok to swim for non-FL people (usally too cold for FL people) but temps in the low to mid 80's with less humid conditions.
Now, anything can happen and we have had Nov's where it was almost 90 everyday. We are expecting a cold front on the 29th here to bring the humidity down and over nights into the 60's. Not sure about the full week the following week yet.

Oh thanks so much for the info! We're from mid- Michigan so it will be definitely warmer than here :sunny: I tend to be on the cold side, so I was trying to figure out long sleeves and leggings or short sleeves and shorts!

We were at Disney 2 years ago in early Nov and a cold snap came thru for 2 days. Everyone was scrambling to buy the fleece spirit jerseys, hats and gloves. Lasted for 2 days and then typical normal weather. Now when we go back this Nov we are packing our “winter“ Disney gear. Just in case 😃

Total crapshoot. We go in November every year and sometimes it’s super hot and sometimes it’s 30 degrees. Pay attention to the weather leading up to it and see what’s forecasted but still bring clothes for both.

Keep in mind that you can always check weather.com for the exact forecast. You can even type in "Walt Disney World" to be exact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter