November Weather in Bahamas???

mannpeg729

Earning My Ears
3rd question of the night! can you tell i'm excited... how will i last til November???

what kind of temps should we expect for our 4 day Wonder cruise leaving 11/28/10? found the average florida temps but not successful for finding the CC and Nassua temps.

thanks

Well its a crap shoot basically in our experience. We went a few years ago on a 3 day right before Thanksgiving and the cruise started off cool. The day in Nassau was great but a cold front was headed our way. The front caused us to miss CC because of winds and high seas. The day we arrived in PC there were snow flurries. Two years ago over Thanksgiving at WDW we had mostly good weather but it was cool in the mornings so it all depends on your timing and what mother nature decides she wants to do. I hope you have great luck and a awesome cruise.

We have been in November and CC was hot....so it's all up to mother nature. Bahamas weather is very similar to Florida weather.

MJ

Totally unpredictable of course but we were on the Magic 11/28/09 and the temps were in the 70-80 range.We lucked out I think.

Linda

We went this past November. Florida was in the mid 70's. Nassau in the mid 80's and Castaway about 75-80. The water on Castaway was still cold to me but ok once you get in. I didn't realize that hurricane season is still going on too:confused3 You can check the 7 day weather forcast at the weatherchannel.com site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter