November Quiz-The Price is Right?

dzneynut

Disney pin trader and trivia buff
Well, it’s my turn to torture you, and it’s getting harder and harder to come up with ideas! :idea:
I’ve decided to see how much you pay attention to prices when you’re at WDW. (Heh, my wife wanted to do the doors of WDW!)
Most of the questions will be multiple guess, comparing prices of similar items at WDW.
Some ground rules first. All prices are in US dollars, and unless specified, include tax. The prices quoted, for the most part, are for items purchased from the four main theme parks, as of July 1, 2009. Food prices are for items purchased at snack stands or counter service locations. Questions concerning specific prices will be considered correct if they are within plus or minus 25 cents to one dollar of the correct price, as indicated.
Finally, the top two scorers will receive some prizes, along with a third player chosen randomly.
I hope many of you will play along and have fun playing our WDW version of The Price is Right?

As a Shopaholic I would love to play along....however I never look at the prices so I will be guessing! :laughing:

That sounds fascinating. I am not sure if I will be any good at this, but I will definitely had a go.

Corinna

ohhhh sounds interesting. I will try and take part but with 3 weekends of swimming this month it might be difficult will do my best though, I was definatly born to shop........

I'll play when I can but as I haven't been this year I suspect my prices may be a bit out of date!

Hi James
Sorry I can't play along this month as we are off to Florida on the 21st, shame as it sounds like fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter