<font color=red>
<font size=4>Sunday, November 11th
Disneyland</font>
<font color=228b22>
Nightmare Before Christmas Haunted Mansion
It's a Small World Holiday
</font>

<font color=purple>
We picked Sunday for Disneyland so all Annual Passholders can attend. Lots more details to follow.

DATES, my dear, we need DATES! :D I'm hoping this one will work out with the family calendar, so as soon as you have some details and dates just let us know. :)

UPDATE: Well okay, then! :D So far sounds good for that weekend, thanks for the update!

Beat the holiday rush and visit The Merriest Place on Earth

Hey Tink!
Big ole bummer! We can't be there! BUT, on 11/10 we will be driving from Key West to Orlando...then, on 11/11 (our 11th Anniversary!!) we will be on the "WONDER"!!!:bounce:
Have a great time! I hope to make the next one!!

These dates sound good to me. Saturday I will be able to join in the evening... and Sunday looks great.

:::sigh::: Despite the $79 RT internet fare this weekend, I am sorry to say we won't make it. :( I was thinking of bringing MA on a mother/daughter trip, but Bob has to work. :(

I hope you have a lovely time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!