November dining and passes

brookew

Earning My Ears
I am trying to re plan my trip rescheduled from spring break.
What’s the new info?

no fast passes. Correct?

Are there any restaurants open for Bfast to get u early entry into a park.
What dining do you suggest?

prior to covid...I had
Yak and yeti
Ohana
Be our guest bfast
Hollywood and vine bfast
Chef mickeys
Mama melrose firework package.

im so lost on how to plan now :)

No Fps. Correct.
Several breakfast places are open, but none that allow for early entry into a park.
Going off your original list:
Y & Y - open
Ohana - not open
BOG B/f - not open (though there is a TS for lunch / dinner)
H & V B/f - not open (though there is a character meal for lunch / dinner)
I'm unsure of the other two, but easily discovered on MDE. On the website, there's an area that tells you what is open in the parks and at resorts. Just go to Disney Dining.
Enjoy your new trip!

I've not seen any PPO dining options. Many restaurants have moved to lunch and dinner.

Just to add - Chef Mickey's is only open for breakfast, it's served family-style - no characters. (We did give it a try in August since we were staying there and enjoyed it).

Since no fireworks, there would be no fireworks package, but I think Mama Melrose is open? (I'd guess with a scaled-down menu)

Toppolino’s has the only Character Breakfast on Property. I saw some videos...it still looks very cute with Characters social distancing. LOL. You can take the Skyliner there from a Epcot or H

Whispering Canyon Cafe at the WL has a very nice breakfast. Kona Cafe at the Poly has a very good breakfast.

Grand Floridan Cafe for Breakfast or as mentioned Chef Mickeys both only a monorail ride away from MK.

Good Luck with your planning. DH and I will be there in November too. We are DVC members, so breakfast is in our villa. But I have made ADRs for all dinners.

If you want a jump on HS, try having breakfast at Trattoria al Forno before and get to the park by 9ish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts