November Car Rental Deals?

I booked midsize car through Alamo using a Costco code. It's $218 including tax and fees for 10 days.

I booked midsize car through Alamo using a Costco code. It's $218 including tax and fees for 10 days.

That's a great deal! What dates did you book? I haven't checked Costco yet, but I am a member. Where do you get the codes?

I am going 11/22 - 11/29. I checked Costco rates for all of their discount providers (Avis, Budget, Alamo and Enterprise) and the lowest rate I found for those 8 days was $245.76 through Alamo (with Costco rate). AAA rates through Hertz were over $300. (Note: Rates are totals including taxes and fees).

So then I checked mousesavers.com to see if there were any good codes over there and ended up using the "City Special" code (123) for Dollar and ended up paying $233 total for a mid-sized car (rate is $141.97 per week prior to taxes and fees.)

Not bad for Thanksgiving week!

I got a midsize for Nov. 13-20 from Dollar for $204, including all taxes and fees. I didn't have a code, but I booked it about a month ago.

We're going 11/2-11/11. Our friends are going 11/3-11/10 and the MagicCard code through Dollar was cheaper for them.

Disneymommy, try going to the Dollar site without a code. When it gives you the rates, there will be a pop up offer towards the middle of the page that says "City Special". When you click on it it gives you the promo rate.

I just checked my invoice and the promo code I used was 963. I didn't think I used one but I do remember some "offer" popping up, that someone previously mentioned. And, my rental is for 1 week + 1 day since we're returning the car after noon on our departure date.

Thanks everyone...we were thinking about flying and renting a car but the cost just keeps going up so we may stick to the original plans and drive. Both the link and code got me a much better price but still a little too much when you factor in airfare!

Driving from PA was fun, actually. If I had the time, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. The kids loved it.

I booked a full size at Alamo from Nov 5 - Nov 13 for $360 using the costco code on carrentalsavers.com. I think this is still a bit on the high side and having been looking almost every day for a better deal. I will post if I find something better. Good Luck everyone!

I booked a full size at Alamo from Nov 5 - Nov 13 for $360 using the costco code on carrentalsavers.com. I think this is still a bit on the high side and having been looking almost every day for a better deal. I will post if I find something better. Good Luck everyone!

did you try Budget with your dates and the following

BCD X474200 ( travelocity public code )

MUWZ023 coupon code ( direct from Budget )

Full size
351.82 minus 25$ coupon at check out 326.82

Premium STandard SUV and Mini Van

358.84 minus 25$ coupon at check out 333.84

worth checking out .....

We were lucky to take advantage of the convertible for 99.00 with Enterprise (thanks to DIS member tips), but that offer disappeared quickly. The next best rate we found was with Alamo using our Costco membership. Costco has a 30.00 off weekly coupon which helps (AD8221SDF)

did you try Budget with your dates and the following

BCD X474200 ( travelocity public code )

MUWZ023 coupon code ( direct from Budget )

Full size
351.82 minus 25$ coupon at check out 326.82

Premium STandard SUV and Mini Van

358.84 minus 25$ coupon at check out 333.84

worth checking out .....

Thanks!! I will give it a try!

I just got a rate of $230 (all fees included) from Alamo using the Costco website for 10/29 through 11/7. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter