November 21st 2021 - Thanksgiving-7-Night Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise from PC with 2 stops at Castaway Cay (CC, Cozumel, George Town)

alieila

DVC - CCV & CC Gold & AP - Sorcerer
Okay I think I'm done switching things around! I really wanted to do the EBPC Nov 2021; but I'm afraid it is not going to be a go! Then switched it to a B2B on Wonder after the Reposition; then changed yesterday to a B2B on Dream; to waking up this morning and stating, "I'm a Fool! We can be on Castaway Cay twice and get free drinks as well doing the 7 night with Fantasy!" So am having my beloved TA change it for me yet again! This time no more changing!

I'm Alice married to Gary and our daughter Caroline, and we are avid Disney Cruisers! We are embarking on our 6th cruise and having our mother join us for her very first Cruise Ever!!!

We are hoping to be able to enjoy a nice peaceful cruise on this beautiful ship for the 2nd time and can't wait to be cruising again!

I love to "Pixie Dust," i.e., find people hanging Fish Extenders and dropping cute little handmade items! So hope we can meet others on this cruise as well! I can't believe no one has made this thread yet!

This will be an awesome cruise with 1st stop Castaway Cay, second stop Cozumel, third stop Grand Cayman and then back for a second time to Castaway Cay! As well enjoy Thanksgiving at Sea! I love Thanksgiving at Sea! We participated in November 2018 on Disney Magic!

Last edited:
Okay I think I'm done switching things around! I really wanted to do the EBPC Nov 2021; but I'm afraid it is not going to be a go! Then switched it to a B2B on Wonder after the Reposition; then changed yesterday to a B2B on Dream; to waking up this morning and stating, "I'm a Fool! We can be on Castaway Cay twice and get free drinks as well doing the 7 night with Fantasy!" So am having my beloved TA change it for me yet again! This time no more changing!

I'm Alice married to Gary and our daughter Caroline, and we are avid Disney Cruisers! We are embarking on our 6th cruise and having our mother join us for her very first Cruise Ever!!!

We are hoping to be able to enjoy a nice peaceful cruise on this beautiful ship for the 2nd time and can't wait to be cruising again!

I love to "Pixie Dust," i.e., find people hanging Fish Extenders and dropping cute little handmade items! So hope we can meet others on this cruise as well! I can't believe no one has made this thread yet!

This will be an awesome cruise with 1st stop Castaway Cay, second stop Cozumel, third stop Grand Cayman and then back for a second time to Castaway Cay! As well enjoy Thanksgiving at Sea! I love Thanksgiving at Sea! We participated in November 2018 on Disney Magic!

We are on this cruise as well. Hoping this goes off as planned with little changes to what Disney cruising has been in the past. This will be our 5th cruise (3 kids, youngest is 5, 4th cruise for her). We originally had it booked for March of 2019, switched to Feb 2020, and now November 2021. Gotta figure out something fun to showcase the three dates on the door magnets we originally bought for the March cruise.

The best thing that came out of having to rebook is we originally were planning on driving from Illinois to the port because of the ridiculously high flight prices (spring break). So we are expecting high prices since this will be around Thanksgiving but doubt it will be what we saw in 2018/2019. I really was not looking forward to that drive. We've managed to find reasonable flight prices for all of our Disney trips so far.

Our last 'two' cruises was a b2b on the dream. We loved being able to stop at Castaway Cay twice so when I saw this itinerary as an option, it was an easy decision. This will be our first on the Fantasy. Also just booked our first cruise on the Wonder for May 2022. No plans for the Magic yet.

We are on this cruise as well. Hoping this goes off as planned with little changes to what Disney cruising has been in the past. This will be our 5th cruise (3 kids, youngest is 5, 4th cruise for her). We originally had it booked for March of 2019, switched to Feb 2020, and now November 2021. Gotta figure out something fun to showcase the three dates on the door magnets we originally bought for the March cruise.

The best thing that came out of having to rebook is we originally were planning on driving from Illinois to the port because of the ridiculously high flight prices (spring break). So we are expecting high prices since this will be around Thanksgiving but doubt it will be what we saw in 2018/2019. I really was not looking forward to that drive. We've managed to find reasonable flight prices for all of our Disney trips so far.

Our last 'two' cruises was a b2b on the dream. We loved being able to stop at Castaway Cay twice so when I saw this itinerary as an option, it was an easy decision. This will be our first on the Fantasy. Also just booked our first cruise on the Wonder for May 2022. No plans for the Magic yet.

We've been on all 4 ships so far, my favorite is Magic due to the food choices and being a smaller ship. Fantasy is about my second favorite, we were in 5192 on her and will never do that again! We aren't holding our breath about Grand Cayman, as we probably will be sailing around her 😞. But looking forward to 7 nights and the benefits of a 7 night cruise rather a B2B on Dream.

We are out. Decided all the restrictions and all the activities they are taking away is not worth the cost. Rescheduled for next summer and are going to do Universal instead.

We are out. Decided all the restrictions and all the activities they are taking away is not worth the cost. Rescheduled for next summer and are going to do Universal instead.

We are out as well! We ended up just heading to Disney World at that time! At least no restrictions there!

We are in: we're from AZ and have had a DisneyWorld trip Nov 13-19 on the books for a while, and planned to fly home on the 20th. But we noted the Nov 21-28 Double Dip - and since we're already in FL, we thought it would be a great way to eat Mickey Bars and relax after all the park action in the previous days. Sounded like a fun way to extend a Disney vacation. Hope to see others still on the cruise.

Were on the 4 night dream cruise nov 22-26 with our little family of 4 (two girls 12 & 13 + my hubby and I) and one baby boy on the way! So excited for this trip after rescheduling a couple times. We’ve done one other Disney cruise as a family and loved it. Plan on booking another for 2023 while on board. It’s a great adventure for the whole family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!