November 20th, 2022 - 7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise from San Diego (Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlán, Puerto Vallarta)

Evita_W

DIS Veteran
It appears that there hasn't been a thread started for this cruise, so thought I would see who is going on this sailing?

We will be on this sailing. It will be me, my husband, mother-in-law, 5 year old daughter, and 6 month old daughter.

My husband and I just booked this cruise! This will be his first cruise ever and my first Disney cruise! My last cruise was 10 years ago, so I'm really looking forward to this!

Has anyone taken a look at the typical weather/water temps for this time of year? This will be our first time on the Pacific side. 6 cruises in Europe and Caribbean side with DCL.

Any "can't miss" things in any of the ports? I've heard Mazatlan is a hard pass (like Nassau on the other side), but we definitely want to check out Cabo and Puerto Vallarta.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter