November 2022?

WDdaughter

Mouseketeer
Has anyone heard when late fall/ winter releases are coming? I’m looking for platinum booking for November 2022 if anyone gets notifications from travel agents etc please.

Has anyone heard when late fall/ winter releases are coming? I’m looking for platinum booking for November 2022 if anyone gets notifications from travel agents etc please.
They could be released anytime this summer. This or next month are the most likely times. Personally, I'm hopeful that since DCL just did another wave of cancellations, that they'll soon want to brighten the mood by releasing the fall 2022 cruises. But no one really knows except the people at Disney.

we just booked a Sept 2022 cruise, so I would imagine Nov would be released soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter