November 2013 discounts?

myboysx3

Earning My Ears
Is there any chance Disney will offer free dining or room discounts this November? We are planning a trip for November 5-11 for 14 family members. Any discount would be greatpixiedust:

I sure hope so. We are looking to go November 17-23 which is a period of time that people are receiving pin codes for free dining. I hope that means that they will open that discount up to the general public. Really if they roll out any kind of a discount, I'm in! :thumbsup2

We are going early Nov too. I hope there will be some great discounts for this time period so we can take advantage of them.

We are going early Nov too. I hope there will be some great discounts for this time period so we can take advantage of them.

We recieved a pin code These are the dates we recieved.
8/25-10/2
10/18-10/31
11/11-11/23
11/30-12/4
12/15-12/22

how/what do you belong to to get the pin codes?

you won't get one if you're DVC because their "targeted marketing" eliminates you (and i ) off the bat.

But i'd call them and explain that you would like to plan a trip without using your DVC...i bet there will be some direction to steer you towards what you want.

obviously if they are offering free dining six months out they don't like their forecasted numbers...so i would think you'll get what you want eventually.

Of course not the week in Nov we are going. LOL. Ill just keep my eyes out for anything else.

We're going Nov 4 - 9 and got a discounted room at Wilderness Lodge. They have discounted room rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter