November 2012 Car Rental Deals

scout68 said:
No coupons or promos. Just loaded my dates, times, destination, and car type.

Will have to check that out for my dates when I get back home. 10/31-11/10

Edit: just checked on my phone. Advantage full size 10/31-11/10 is $397, so I'd say that $229 is an awesome deal!

Just booked with Advantage using a 5% off code (1875232)

Large car Impala or similar

11/1 - 11/12..................$220.15 :thumbsup2

scout68 said:
Just booked with Advantage using a 5% off code (1875232)

Large car Impala or similar

11/1 - 11/12..................$220.15 :thumbsup2

Every dollar counts! Awesome find. Hope it can help someone else out :)

My rate went down! Was booked at $129.45. Just rebooked Advantage through AAA, 11/8-11/13 Economy car for $103.37 :banana:

Is Advantage a legit company? Never heard of them. Still getting prices in the $600 range elsewhere for 2 weeks.

Alamo prices dropped a bit today. I kept seeing $488 for a mid-size for my dates (no coupons) for the past 2 weeks. Today it was $434. Not significant, but might impact others rates a bit more.

Alamo prices dropped a bit today. I kept seeing $488 for a mid-size for my dates (no coupons) for the past 2 weeks. Today it was $434. Not significant, but might impact others rates a bit more.

Did more with Alamo tonight. Nothing has changed for me. Need a standard SUV. Best I can get is $307.00 for the week, might be the best price I can get.

Advantage is part of the Hertz family as of a few years ago, I believe.

Will second this response. When Advantage first became part of Hertz they did not have the best rates and if I rememver correctly they were off site in Orlando. But then they moved to airport and lately their prices have been great. I am using them this time too...way lower than any other company at this point.

Debbie

My rate went down! Was booked at $129.45. Just rebooked Advantage through AAA, 11/8-11/13 Economy car for $103.37 :banana:

Thanks for this post! I just booked through AAA with Advantage and my price dropped to $105 total for 11/2 - 11/7! Yay!! I'm happy!! I told DH my goal was to get our car rental under $120...
Debbie

Thanks for this post! I just booked through AAA with Advantage and my price dropped to $105 total for 11/2 - 11/7! Yay!! I'm happy!! I told DH my goal was to get our car rental under $120...
Debbie

Glad to help! My ultimate goal is be under $100, so I'm still on the hunt but I am very happy with $103 at this point :hyper:

Just booked with advantage full size car Thanksgiving week for $173. Hopefully I have a good experience with them. Reviews that I have read go both ways.

Jumping on the Advantage bandwagon! I previously had a full size through Budget from 11/10-11/18 for $236 ($201 with coupon at return). Advantage is giving me the same car for $180!

Thank you!! Just booked with Advantage for mid November. Rate for same car...Advantage 152.00; Alamo over $500.00.

So I just checked out Advantage and they are coming out to $80 more than the rate I booked from Hertz two months ago. I'm hoping new coupons come out soon. I'm going to keep checking rates all around till I get the best deal!

I went through Budget for 11/6-11/13 and got a rate of $202 then the additional 30 off coupon for a small SUV. Maybe there are rates lower with other companies that I need to check out...

I just look @ advantage too. Though wow what a price. But we like having my husband and me to be able to drive on the trip. Its another 10.00/day. So no savings. Sticking with compact car for now. We had one in the past. We will survive with luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter