November 14th thru 22nd

jcieutat

Mouseketeer
My krewe of 4 (7 and 11 year old girls) just returned from 8 nights at CSR. We were in building 9A (Cabanas) which worked out great as it was only a 2 minute or so walk to the front. If you are planning on staying at CSR in the future, here are a few pointers:
*the buses start at bus stop 2 and make there way around to the front which is bus stop 1
*bus stop 1 seemed to always be the busiest so I would try using one of the other 3

We are carnivores and decided tried Yachtsman's Steakhouse as an alternative to Le Cellier and we found it to be just as good. My oldest took down the 10 oz filet and loved every bite. I never realized how close BWI, YC, and BC are to Epcot. We will pay the extra next trip to stay at one of these resorts with Epcot being our favorite park.

We sat in the first row of Pirates of the Caribbean and got absolutely soaked. I'm talking ringing out socks soaked. The water came completely over the front of the boat. It pretty much ruined our day as we don't like to walk around with soaking wet feet. My wife and youngest daughter's pants were also saturated. We have ridden this ride at least 100 times in the past and have only had a few drops hit us. We left the park early because of it.

The low light of the trip came at the end. We arrived at the magical express line at CSR at 8:40 am for our motor coach that was to depart at 9:15 am. There was a family that took forever with one of the attendants. The other two attendants finished up with the families they were checking in then decided to chit chat for several minutes before one of them called us up. We got to the attendant at 9:01 am and were unable to check our bags in because we were within a 3 hour window of our flight leaving. We were 2 hours and 59 minutes from our flight leaving to be exact. So because of this we had to bring our luggage with us and fight the Southwest lines at the airport. It was just a little stressful because the airport was very busy.

Overall, we had a really good trip. The food was good, lines were not too bad, and the weather overall was good. We will probably take a few years off to let them complete all of the scheduled additions. While the magic is still there, we have gone 8 of the last 10 years and my kids (especially the oldest) are actually getting a little burnt out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter