November 1 2019

Mother of the Bride

Earning My Ears
Hi! Is there a thread already for the November 1st, 2019, Disney Dream Cruise to the Bahamas and Castaway?? Or am I starting one right now? I'm new to this board so I'm kind of lost! This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise, but totally excited about this one! My daughter will be getting married at this cruise and the wedding will be at Castaway Cay! Hopefully a Disney Fairytale Wedding :tink:

My DH and I will be on this cruise. Cant wait. We're going for our 20th anniversary and leaving the kids at home. We'll be spending 6 nights at WDW before the cruise. This will be our 4th Disney cruise. 1st on the Dream. All other cruises have been on the Wonder.

My DH and I will be on this cruise. Cant wait. We're going for our 20th anniversary and leaving the kids at home. We'll be spending 6 nights at WDW before the cruise. This will be our 4th Disney cruise. 1st on the Dream. All other cruises have been on the Wonder.
Yayyyy so exciting to see another post besides mine! (I'm Mother of the Bride) Congratulations on your 20th anniversary! My husband and I just celebrated our 25th, silver anniversary this past summer! Our previous cruise was also on the Wonder. Hope you two have a wonderful time!

Hi! I’m new to the board and this will be my first Disney Cruise, and my husband’s 2nd. We have 3 boys and this will be their first cruise as well. We are celebrating our oldest turning 10 on 10/31 for this trip. So excited

we're taking our first one on this cruise (family of 5, 2 boys and a girl) and brining my parents along to celebrate their 45th anniversary, as well as my daughters 1st birthday!

Hi All,
This is our 6th Disney Cruise (1st as gold) and 1st time on the Dream. So excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter