Nov/Dec Cruise

We went on the Fantasy in the 2nd week of December and I don't remember having any trouble with the cold. I know we swam in the Mickey Pool, rode the Aquaduck and went swimming at CC.

We've cruised in December (and January) several times and thought the weather was just fine.

I was wondering about this also because I am the biggest weather wimp. I blame it on being a resident of South Texas.

We cruised the week of Thanksgiving. We found the weather to be beautiful, but the water was a little too cold for our liking. However, we are Floridians and are accustomed to water to water temps in the upper 80s. The seas were very choppy (which made for a very rocky boat) and it was windy....but, otherwise, just wonderful!

We've cruised in early December (after Thanksgiving but before the Christmas holidays start) and find the weather generally just fine. A couple of times at Castaway Cay it was cold due to high winds but other times it's been hot. Last December we spent a lot of time out by or in the pool or on the Aquaduck and the temperature was perfect for that. Not too hot and not too cold.

I was wondering about this also because I am the biggest weather wimp. I blame it on being a resident of South Texas.

We are weather wimps too! :goodvibes

I really trying to decide whether or not to take a Thanksgiving cruise next year but I'm so afraid we will not be able to enjoy the water. I'm really only concerned about the aquaduck (in and out of the water....probably waiting in line....wet) and the waterpark type play area in CC (again in and out of the water). I really try to relate to others who are from "the south" as we probably are used to similar temperatures.

Hope I can decide soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter