Nov 6th Western, who is coming?

jjgarv

Gotta get away to where the boat leaves from...
We will be sailing with 12 in our family on the Magic Nov 6th, anyone else signed up yet?

Count me in. We booked it back in Sept. We can't wait. Have cabin 8032 cat. 3. We stayed cat. 6 on a 4 day last year but since my DH could not take time off this year I told him I was booking a 1 bdr suite. He said no problem. Also will be with our DD who will be 5 and our DS who will be 1 1/2.

Count us in!!! We booked just about a month ago. We'll be Me, Dh, DD 6 and DS 3. We were originally booked on the Halloween 2004 cruise, but decided we didn't want to cruise the Eastern!!! So, we moved it back one week, we're VERY excited!!

Jelo, Where in NJ are you from, I grew up in Middletown. We will have Nephew ages 4,5,9 and niece 7 with us.

jjarv - I grew up in Red Bank!!! I went to Red Bank Catholic High School, what a small world!! I actually live out in Princeton now, DH grew up in PA, so this is inbetween both families and a decent commute into NYC for him.

Jelo, I graduated from South in 88, good friends went to RBC graduated in 88, 86 and I think 84, their Dad was an orthodontist in the area (Lincroft). Small world! Dont get back there but once a year or so, do go to LBI every summer though.

Count us in we booked 11/6/04 Western while we were on the 11/8/03 Western. Would have liked to try Eastern but this is the week DS11 is always off of school.
It will be me, DW and DS11 returning to the same cabin 8560.

We will see you all then,

John

jjgarv - this is getting weirder and weirder. I graduated from RBC in 88!!! We'll have to get together and see who we both knew!! One of my best friends (still is) father is a dentist in Middletown(lives in Lincroft though). Are we living parallel lives?

jjgarv,

We are in cabin 8020. I replied to you on the other thread you started!! I was asking about kids in your party. I see the answer to my question on this thread. Our party consists of Myself, DH, DS9, DS7 and DD7. Lokks like your neice and nephews are in the same age range. There is a thread at the top of this board that is for Cruise Meets, maybe one of the Mods can move this thread to the proper place for us and we can get our "Who's going?" thread started.

hi,
I'm Howards' wife Renee, we booked 8030 and our daughter is in room 8028 with our grandchildren ages 4 and 7. We've been on the disney cruise 3 times and we love it. The last two times we went with our disney club and we had such a great time everyone is going again. we're from new jersey and friends with your Red Bank Mayor Ed McKinna, and we are trying to convince him to come on the cruise with us.
See you next year....

howardk613 - that's so GREAT!!! Red Bank Royalty possibly on the cruise!!! I was friends with one of the councilmen of Red Bank who was a councilman the same time Mr. McKenna was one. I'm not sure if he still is, since I no longer live there, my parents still do though.

Sounds like this cruise will be full of Joisey people! Jel0, my best friend I was talking about was RBC's quarterback (Pat C.) until he transferred to South his junior year. I got to know a few people from your class through him. How wierd is this. Scotty girl, I will se my nieces and nephews this weekend, I will them them that there are some kids going on the cruise just their age! We are all staying on deck 6 except my inlaws are up on 7. This is My wife and I's third Disney cruise but the rest of the family's first.

jjgarv - Yep, I remember him!!! This is too weird!! We're also staying on deck 6, 6616 to be exact. We'll have to have a "reunion" of sorts on board!!!!!

UNbelievable! We are in 6134, pretty much across the elevator lobby from you all. I am sure we will run into each other on board. I also am sure over the next 11 months others will answer this thread and we can have some sort of meet!

jjgarv,

I would love to tell my kids about your niece and nephew's but we haven't even told our kids about the cruise yet. DH wants to wait to surprise them. He literally wants to pull up to the ship and say we are going on the Magic!! I don't know if we can pull it off. We are going to Universal in January and they don't even know about that yet.

I have a feeling we may be the only ones on the ship not from Jersey! Maybe we can be made honorary Jersian's for the week!!;)

Confal1 -
We are staying right next door to you in 8030. By the way, we have seen 8032 (on our last cruise we went into that suite on the last morning just to look around) and if you have not seen
this room , I guarantee that you will be overjoyed with it. It is one of the best suites on the ship (maybe one of the best suites on any ship) and it will make your cruise even more special. That verandah is outstanding. Anyway we'll be next door neighbors
this coming November. Our family can't wait.

I guess our little thread has moved folks! Howard, 8030 is a "nice Little" cabin!!! How far out in advance did you have to book that one? Someday I would love to cruise in that cabin. Will this be your first time in it? I would be interested to find out if people who have sailed in it find it to be worth it.

jjgarv -

8030 is indeed a nice cabin. This is our 4th cruise and it is out 3rd time in this room (the Walt Disney Suite). Our other cruise was in 8530 (the Roy Disney Suite). You generally have to book these suites about 2 years in advance but they are definately worth the extra cost and the wait. Please feel free to stop by and say hello on the cruise. We are going with our Disney club members and their families (the Jersey Shore Chapter of the NFFC), about 100 people in all, so there will be plenty of traffic in our room. See you in Nov.

Howard I might just take you up on that offer, actually I would love to hear my DW play on that grand piano! Excuse my ignorance but what is the NFFC? Ah the good old Jersey shore, spent almost every summer day a good part of my childhood there!

The NFFC ( formerly the National Fantasy Fan Club ) is a national non profit Disney enthusiast club whose members love all things Disney ( check out the web site at www.NFFC.org ). The national club is headquartered in Calif and publishes monthly newsletters, holds conventions and sponcers various events. There are 31 local chapters located across the USA and in fact there are several around the world. Our chapter is located in New Jersey and is made up of about 25 families who meet every other month at one of our member's homes and enjoy both Disney and each others company. We hold fundraisers and sponcer wish kids, donate Disney gifts to local hospitals etc. We have been on many Disney trips together and this cruise will be our 3rd as a group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter