Nov 30th cruisers - whose gonna hit the fax line 1st in the morn?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Wow guys - tomorrow marks our 60days - we can book excursions!

I have my form ready however I wont be able to fax till after 1230pm due to morning work meeting - what do you think my chances will be by then?
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

60 days already!!!! I haven't looked at the shore excursion info yet..... Last time we were on the Eastern , we "winged" it . Better talk it over with the crew (DW, DD (15), DS (8) ) before I jump to any conclusions..

mac_tlc

You should be fine. I did mine last Tuesday in the late afternoon and there was plenty of availability for everything.

Imgoingtodisney

Instead of faxing, just call, it's easier and you get instant confirmation, instead of waiting for them to go through all the faxes they receive for the day.

I called when our 60 day mark hit and got right through and had a confirmation fax within minutes.

kennyk

13 days to WONDER ful trip and Magic in the air afterward.

Why are you waiting till you get home. I faxed mine at 5:00 a.m. and then left for work. I had a confirmation fax when I got home after work. They don't need to be there to receive your fax......

smiles Patty

Barb,
We are not going to book anything. With two little kids, we really don't know how things will go. Plus, we have been to St. Thomas a few times and St. Martin once, so kinda know what we want to do. We will probably rent a car in St. Thomas, and just hangout in St. Martin.
The only things that we are going to book (on board) is Palo, Surial Bath, Massage on Castaway Cay (maybe) and maybe the wine tasting.

Oh my God! We can finally say "we are cruisin next month" granted it's the end of the month but it's next month!!

I only have a fax machine available in my office at work -not at home. My meeting this morn is in a different town library. What time can we start calling? I need to leave for my meeting at 9am. I can always go into my office early and fax before leaving for my meeting.

You can start calling at 9:00 AM if this helps.

KennyK

actually i called at 830 and got everything we wanted - i booked coral world excursion in case DH decides not to come with DS & myself - if he comes along I'll cancel the excursion and we'll do it ourselves

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter