Nov. 24 2017 7-Night Bahama Cruise out of Galveston on Wonder

Any way to find out what characters are on the Wonder right now? They should be the same as we have on the 24th so I was hoping Tinkerbell would be there for my daughter to see.

Any way to find out what characters are on the Wonder right now? They should be the same as we have on the 24th so I was hoping Tinkerbell would be there for my daughter to see.

Not sure, maybe take a look at The Disney Cruise Line Blog, it has some personal navigators from the Disney Wonders previous sailings. You should be able to get a good idea of what characters you can expect to see. The only problem is the most recent one is the end of October and the characters may change a bit on our cruise because we are on a Verry Merrytime cruise. You could also try giving DCL a call.

Do we have a plan in place in case anyone gets a room upgrade at check-in? Not sure how likely that is but I am a part of the fb group too and I know they have a plan for the organizer to put a dry erase board outside her door for people to write down any last minute room changes.

Do we have a plan in place in case anyone gets a room upgrade at check-in? Not sure how likely that is but I am a part of the fb group too and I know they have a plan for the organizer to put a dry erase board outside her door for people to write down any last minute room changes.

We will handle any cabin changes as follows. I will let everyone know of any changes up to 48 hours before the cruise, then I will be traveling to Galveston and have limited access to the internet. If you have any changes less than 48 hours before the cruise you will have to wait until you are on the boat and go door to door and drop off a note to the cabins in your group with the changes. The best thing to do would be to drop the notes off when you drop off your fish extender gifts.

Last edited:
I am soooo over making arts and crafts. Probably should have just bought from Etsy. Lol! Oh well. Just a few more magnets to glue and I am D.O.N.E.

Hahaha I bought from Etsy! I have a cricut and had all intentions on making my awesome gifts and then failed! Lol

One of our gifts we made by hand, we got a little crazy with the glue but it was fun. For the rest we used Etsy and Snapfish. :)

We will handle any cabin changes as follows. I will let everyone know of any changes up to 48 hours before the cruise, then I will be traveling to Galveston and have limited access to the internet. If you have any changes less than 48 hours before the cruise you will have to wait until you are on the boat and go door to door and drop off a note to the cabins in your group with the changes. The best thing to do would be to drop the notes off when you drop off your fish extender gifts.
Sounds good! I'm assuming it's rare but I have heard on occasion they will pixie dust someone a free upgrade!

Is it tacky to BYOB to Palo? Explainer::: We bought a fancy bottle of champagne signed by the chef at Remy on our last cruise. We were going to bring it onboard, possibly drink it at Palo dinner the first night. Would that be a silly idea?

Is it tacky to BYOB to Palo? Explainer::: We bought a fancy bottle of champagne signed by the chef at Remy on our last cruise. We were going to bring it onboard, possibly drink it at Palo dinner the first night. Would that be a silly idea?

That's pretty cool. I think it's a great idea! I'm sure it is done often otherwise DCL would not charge a corking fee for bringing personal bottles into the restaurants on board. :)

The Disney Wonder has left Galveston and on its last cruise before ours. The next time it docks in Galveston we all will be there waiting. Can't wait till next Friday!
:ccat:

We have begun packing! 1st bag packed, FE gifts. They took up almost the whole bag. Only 4 or 5 more bags to go if we are lucky. :shamrock:

Can't believe we leave this week.:)

The Pixie Dust list has been updated.

Stefileslie85 - DD2
ptcruisers - DD4
Aimee LeGrand - DD6, DS5, DS5
Kcasa - Mom, Dad, DD10, DD8, DD4
Amanda Lynch - DH, DW, DD3
dwcsk8 - Adult (f)
Rungkb - DD3, DS2

Is there anyone on this cruise that would please do me a favor? We will be on the Wonder in January and wanted to book the exotic rasul in the spa. I am getting conflicting information. The cm’s I talked to on the phone said they still have it but you have to book it onboard. Others that have been onboard say they no longer have it. If someone could ask in the spa if they still have it or is it being remodeled and opening later or what the deal is, I would appreciate it so much. Have a wonderful cruise.

Is there anyone on this cruise that would please do me a favor? We will be on the Wonder in January and wanted to book the exotic rasul in the spa. I am getting conflicting information. The cm’s I talked to on the phone said they still have it but you have to book it onboard. Others that have been onboard say they no longer have it. If someone could ask in the spa if they still have it or is it being remodeled and opening later or what the deal is, I would appreciate it so much. Have a wonderful cruise.

We are not planning on going to the spa but if we remember to stop by we will be happy to ask. If anyone else on here is planning on going to the spa maybe ask as well in case we forget.

Our Pixie Dust List is now closed. Those of you on the list I will be sending you a PM with the info shortly.

Here's what our fish extender groups look like so far. Groups #1 and #2 are closed. Group #3 is open until 11/04/2017 and has 7 more spots left.

Group #1 Closed:
Stefileslie85 - DW, DH, DD4, DD2
ptcruisers - 2 Adults (female)
Chris Boudreaux - DH, DW, DD16, DD13
emsandows - DH, DW, DD9, DS8
labela - DW, DH, DD12
Cassi Cox - DH, DW, DS7, DS4
Bea Tapia - DW, DH, Mom, DS9
Schnec10 - 2 Adults(m&f), Child(m)5, Child(m)3
Tammy hardcastle - Grandma, DH, DW, DS4
Luann Crownover - Grandma, Mom, DD21, DD16

Group #2 Closed:
Kat1213 - DW, DH, DS5, DS2
BeaMarie - Adult(m), Adult(f), Child(f) 6
Kim Ray - Grandma, Mom, DS5
Mystery Inc - Mom, Dad, DD7, DS4
HunkyDory - DW, DH, DD6
StefaniaLOL - Mom, DD12, DD4
Amanda Lynch - DH, DW, DD3
Aimee LeGrand - DW, DH, DD6, DS5, DS5
Casey Lambert - DW, DH, DD5, DD3
Amanda Langston - 2 Adults (female), DD4

Group #3 Open (until 11/04/2017):
Adrianne Goodson - DW, DH, DD4
Kcasa - Mom, Dad, DD10, DD8, DD4
Stefileslie85 - DW, DH, DD4, DD2

Is there anyway to joint the 3rd group? We did a cruise last year and happened to remember these as I was packing. I had no idea what they were and reading up they sound wonderful. We are just a family of three

Is there anyway to joint the 3rd group? We did a cruise last year and happened to remember these as I was packing. I had no idea what they were and reading up they sound wonderful. We are just a family of three

:welcome: Unfortunately it's to late to join any of our fish extender groups as they are all closed and everyone has probably bought/made the presents they will give out. However I can add you to our Pixie Dust list. It closed yesterday but i'm sure everyone will not mind another person added to it.

The Pixie Dust list is for anyone who would like a surprise gift but there is no guarantee you will receive anything and you are not obligated to give gifts in return. If you would like to be added reply to this post or PM me who in your room wants to be on the list (some cabins may just want their kids), ages if they are kids kids and a room #. Optional info is favorite characters and any allergies. If you are new to the DISboards you need 10 posts to PM. To PM me all you have to do is click on my avitar or screen name and then click on start a conversation. Feel free to post here or http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your post count up. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!