Nov. 24 2017 7-Night Bahama Cruise out of Galveston on Wonder

Only 61 more days to sign up for one of our fish extender groups. Fish Extender Group #1 and Group #2 are now closed. Group #3 is now open and has 9 spots left.
:hourglass

To join our Fish Extender group Personal Message (PM) me with your room #, who is in the room, ages of any kids and an email address so I can send you an email with everyones room numbers and info once your group closes. If you are new to the DISboards you need 10 posts to PM. Once you have reached 10 posts PM me with your info as we are keeping most of it private. To PM me all you have to do is click on my avitar or screen name and then click on start a conversation. Feel free to post here or http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your post count up.

Fish extender group #1 SadieSue (Airel #9) has been removed from our fish extender. I realize some of you may already have all your fish extender gifts and as our rules state if someone drops out we will not add another cabin unless the group agrees. I will be sending a PM to everyone in group #1 to see if you would mind adding Tammy hardcastle - Grandma, DH, DW, DS4 from group #3 to our group or if you would prefer our group to stay at only 9 cabins.

For those that have not booked your cruise activities yet here is what was available when we booked our stuff:

On-board Fun:
Frozen Meet and Greet
Day 2 2p to 3:15p (every 15min)
Day 3 9a to 10a (every 15min)
Day 6 11:45a to 12:30p (every 15min)

Disney Jr Character Breakfast
Day 2 8a-8:45a & 9:15a-9:45a (every 15min)
Day 6 8a to 9:45a (every 15min)

Princess Gathering
Day 2 11:30a, 12p, 12:15p, 12:30p12:45p
Day 3 9a to 10a (every 15min)
Day 6 11:30a to 12:30p (every 15min)

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (Extra Cost)
Day 1 5:15p to 8:15p (various times)
Day 2 9a to 8:15p (various times)
Day 3 9a to 8:15p (various times)
Day 5 9a to 8:15p (various times)
Day 6 9a to 8:15p (various times)
Day 7 9a to 8:15p (various times)

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Pirates League (Extra Cost)
Day 4 9a to 8:30p (various times)

Royal Court Royal Tea (Extra Cost)
Day 5 3pm
Day 7 3pm

Adult Dining:
Palo Brunch (Extra Cost)
Day 2 10a, 10:30a, 11a, 11:30a, 12:30p
Day 6 10:30a, 11a, 11:30a, 12:30p
Day 7 10a, 10:30a, 11:30a, 12p, 12:30p

Palo Dinner (Extra Cost)
Day 1 6p to 8:30p (every 30min)
Day 2 6p to 8:30p (every 30min)
Day 3 6p to 8:30p (every 30min)
Day 4 6p to 8:30p (every 30min)
Day 5 6p to 8:30p (every 30min)
Day 6 6p, 6:30p, 7p, 7:30p, 8:30p
Day 7 6p to 8:30p (every 30min)

Beverage Tastings:
Beer Tasting (Extra Cost)
Day 4 3:45pm

Cognac Tasting (Extra Cost)
Day 3 10pm

Martini Tasting (Extra Cost)
Day 6 2pm

Rum Tasting (Extra Cost)
Day 5 10pm

Wine Tasting (Extra Cost)
Day 2 12:15pm

We did not book any spa and fitness or port adventures. If your a first time cruiser and you want me to see if something specific is still open in one of those categories let me know. I did check to see if any Castaway Cay cabanas were available and they were all sold out.

Some other things to note:
Day 1: Sail Away Deck Party is at 4:15pm.
Day 4: Pirate night

Last edited:
First time cruisers I believe you can start booking your cruise activities on September 10th at 12am eastern time. Check your reservation to confirm your date.

Thats correct..i have it on my calender!

There is also a facebook group with our cruise if any one is interested. There is an awesome person who will make cusom images that you can print and add magnets to for your door, and she does them for free!

:tinker:89 DAYS!:mickeyjum

Thats correct..i have it on my calender!

There is also a facebook group with our cruise if any one is interested. There is an awesome person who will make cusom images that you can print and add magnets to for your door, and she does them for free!

:tinker:89 DAYS!:mickeyjum
Just a heads up for those in Group 1 - Ariel....Some of the Mickey shaped magnets that she makes are going to be part of our FE cabin gift! We are making door magnets for you out of all the ports using her designs. :D

Fish extender group #1 Texaserosebud (Airel #8) has been removed from our fish extender. I realize some of you may already have all your fish extender gifts and as our rules state if someone drops out we will not add another cabin unless the group agrees. Since it seams that we may be having some more changes to our FE groups I am asking everyone to let me know if they have a problem with changing our rules to allow the adding of cabins to the closed FE groups if cabins drop out in order to keep 10 cabins per group. I PM'd group #1 about adding Tammy hardcastle - Grandma, DH, DW, DS4 from group #3 to our group and everyone that replied said it would not be a problem so I will add her. Please let me know if it is not ok if I add the next person requesting to join our FE groups to group #1 to make our group 10 cabins again.

Fish extender group #1 Texaserosebud (Airel #8) has been removed from our fish extender. I realize some of you may already have all your fish extender gifts and as our rules state if someone drops out we will not add another cabin unless the group agrees. Since it seams that we may be having some more changes to our FE groups I am asking everyone to let me know if they have a problem with changing our rules to allow the adding of cabins to the closed FE groups if cabins drop out in order to keep 10 cabins per group. I PM'd group #1 about adding Tammy hardcastle - Grandma, DH, DW, DS4 from group #3 to our group and everyone that replied said it would not be a problem so I will add her. Please let me know if it is not ok if I add the next person requesting to join our FE groups to group #1 to make our group 10 cabins again.
If someone else asks to join our group, it is fine with us to add them.

Here is our updated Fish Extender list. Group #1 is open again and has 1 spot left until it closes and Group #2 remaines unchanged and closed.

Group #1 Open:
Stefileslie85 - DW, DH, DD4, DD2
ptcruisers - 2 Adults (female)
Chris Boudreaux - DH, DW, DD16, DD13
emsandows - DH, DW, DD9, DS8
labela - DW, DH, DD12
Cassi Cox - DH, DW, DS7, DS4
Bea Tapia - DW, DH, Mom, DS9

Tammy hardcastle - Grandma, DH, DW, DS4
Luann Crownover - Grandma, Mom, DD21, DD16

Group #2 Closed:
Kat1213 - DW, DH, DS5, DS2
BeaMarie - Adult(m), Adult(f), Child(f) 6
Kim Ray - Grandma, Mom, DS5
Mystery Inc - Mom, Dad, DD7, DS4
HunkyDory - DW, DH, DD6
StefaniaLOL - Mom, DD12, DD4
Amanda Lynch - DH, DW, DD3
Aimee LeGrand - DW, DH, DD6, DS5, DS5
Casey Lambert - DW, DH, DD5, DD3
Amanda Langston - 2 Adults (female), DD4

Did our on line check in on the 26th and the only PAT times available we're 12:00. Wasn't expecting that.

Did our on line check in on the 26th and the only PAT times available we're 12:00. Wasn't expecting that.

We checked in on the 26th at 12:30am and all PAT's from 11:30 and later were available. A lot of people must have checked in early I guess. Or maybe they held back some PAT's for some reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter