Nov. 24 2017 7-Night Bahama Cruise out of Galveston on Wonder

FYI, the pixie dust group is similar to the FE in that it is organized but it is not a gift exchange. This is a list for anyone who would not mind a surprise gift. You are NOT required to deliver gifts to those on the list if you sign up. Some of us have extra FE gifts that we like to give out and this list is a convenient way to have all rooms together that don’t mind getting pixie dusted. There is no guarantee you will receive anything but that adds to the fun as it is a surprise if you do get a gift. We will open the pixie dust group on 10/25/2017.

For those that are interested in joining the Fish Extender for this cruise here are my rules and guidelines. We will be making groups with a maximun of 10 cabins in each group. You are welcome to join more than one group if you want more than 10 cabins. The last group will be closed one month before the cruise and I will then start a pixie dust group. If someone drops out of a group before the cruise, I will not replace them in a group (unless the group agrees).

Real names are not required – it is DW(Darling Wife), DH(Darling Husband), DD(Darling Daughter) and DS(Darling Son). If you want to give your real names in case someone in your group wants to make personalized gifts that's fine but it's optional.

Info required to join the FE is room #, who is in the room, ages of any kids and an email address to send the final list to. Optional info is any allergies, favorite characters and real names. The only person that will have your email is me and I will delete it from my contacts once we are back from the cruise. I will send an email to all participants in each group as it closes. I will have everyone email me back so I know they have received their email and everything is correct. After that, the only email you will get from me is if there are any changes in your FE group.

There is no spending limit (spend what you are comfortable with). Gifts can be per person or per cabin, your choice. Please make sure to hang your extender as soon as possible for those who want to deliver early (or daily - it does happen). There is no set day to deliver, just have everything delivered before Thursday November 30th at 6pm so people have time to pack. If there is no extender, please do not leave anything as the participants may have changed rooms.

I will let everyone know of any room changes up to 48 hours before the cruise, then I will be traveling to Galveston and have limited access to the internet. If you have any changes less than 48 hours before the cruise you will have to wait until you are on the boat and go door to door and drop off a note to your group with the changes.

I will try to check this thread often so feel free to ask any questions.

Fish Extender Group #1 and Group #2 are now closed. Group #3 is now open.

Group #1 Closed:
Stefileslie85 - DW, DH, DD4, DD2
ptcruisers - 2 Adults (female)
Chris Boudreaux - DH, DW, DD16, DD13
emsandows - DH, DW, DD9, DS8
labela - DW, DH, DD12
Cassi Cox - DH, DW, DS7, DS4
Bea Tapia - DW, DH, Mom, DS9
Texasrosebud - DW, DH, DD (Adult)
SadieSue - DW, DH, Grandson 5, Grandson 2
Luann Crownover - Grandma, Mom, DD21, DD16

Group #2 Closed:
Kat1213 - DW, DH, DS5, DS2
BeaMarie - Adult(m), Adult(f), Child(f) 6
Kim Ray - Grandma, Mom, DS5
Mystery Inc - Mom, Dad, DD7, DS4
HunkyDory - DW, DH, DD6
StefaniaLOL - Mom, DD12, DD4
Amanda Lynch - DH, DW, DD3
Aimee LeGrand - DW, DH, DD6, DS5, DS5
Casey Lambert - DW, DH, DD5, DD3
Amanda Langston - 2 Adults (female), DD4

Group#3 Open:

We would like to join a group. My name is Tammy Hardcastle. I just pm you thank you

Last edited:

Anybody staying in Galveston the night before the cruise We're from Houston, so driving isn't that big of a deal, except that the cruise takes off the day after Thanksgiving...I can only imagine the people still leaving town, or coming back in to town...Also, it'll be Black Friday!

Perhaps I'm paranoid, but I'll be damned if I'm late for check in because of traffic! I'm an over-thinker. It can't be helped. I'm pretty sure I'm already driving my husband nuts by planning this early for the cruise, lol.

Anyways, any advice on whether my family and I should just drive in from our home in Houston the day of, or would it be a smarter choice to book a hotel in Galveston for Thanksgiving night? As mentioned, my over-preparedness is not shared among my husband (in fact, he and I are the opposite in this way...He tries to do everything the night before and then gets stressed out!), so asking him his opinion at this point is kind of a no-go. Any and all suggestions are appreciated!

:cool1:
We are driving from Denton, and staying in galveston the night before. I Too don't want to be late

We are driving from Denton, and staying in galveston the night before. I Too don't want to be late

:welcome: I have added you to our Fish Extender Group #3. We are driving down the night before from north Texas as well. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise and we can't wait to get back on the Wonder and start relaxing! We have two girls ages 2 and 4. :car:

Fish Extender Group #1 and Group #2 are now closed. Group #3 is now open and has 9 spots left.

Group #1 Closed:
Stefileslie85 - DW, DH, DD4, DD2
ptcruisers - 2 Adults (female)
Chris Boudreaux - DH, DW, DD16, DD13
emsandows - DH, DW, DD9, DS8
labela - DW, DH, DD12
Cassi Cox - DH, DW, DS7, DS4
Bea Tapia - DW, DH, Mom, DS9
Texasrosebud - DW, DH, DD (Adult)
SadieSue - DW, DH, Grandson 5, Grandson 2
Luann Crownover - Grandma, Mom, DD21, DD16

Group #2 Closed:
Kat1213 - DW, DH, DS5, DS2
BeaMarie - Adult(m), Adult(f), Child(f) 6
Kim Ray - Grandma, Mom, DS5
Mystery Inc - Mom, Dad, DD7, DS4
HunkyDory - DW, DH, DD6
StefaniaLOL - Mom, DD12, DD4
Amanda Lynch - DH, DW, DD3
Aimee LeGrand - DW, DH, DD6, DS5, DS5
Casey Lambert - DW, DH, DD5, DD3
Amanda Langston - 2 Adults (female), DD4

Group #3 Open:
Tammy hardcastle - Grandma, DH, DW, DS4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter