Nov 10, 2014- Dream is alive - 2 days in Paradise and a Day at Sea

minnieandmickey

Queen of the run on sentence!
Anyone going on this awesome cruise? Can't beat 2 days at Castaway Cay and a day at sea!

Who's going minnieandmickey - Becky, Sean, Sarah (DD 21), and Riane (10) from California spacecanada-Jennifer and Kyle from Alberta, Canada XMom- Charlene and Roland from Ventura County, CA ---Celebrating their 12 Anniversary aliabi05- John, Olena, and DD (9) Allison from Twin Lakes, WI phinz-Scott and Laura, 45 and 50. Celebrating Laura's 50th. We're from Tennessee

Just booked this cruise as a girls' getaway for my mom, my daughter (who will be 11 by then), and me. I'm thrilled to have this trip to look forward to! :cool1:

MountainLaurel said:
Just booked this cruise as a girls' getaway for my mom, my daughter (who will be 11 by then), and me. I'm thrilled to have this trip to look forward to! :cool1:

Welcome!
We are also doing a girls cruise, my mom, DD (20 special needs), Niece (10), and myself

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

We just booked this cruise. It worked great with our planned trip to WDW. I only get off at CC and two stops and no Nassau is wonderful. We splurged for a concierge this time. Never done it before so we'll see how it goes. I've also never done a cruise shorter than 7 days except for a 5 day for NYE. Swore I'd never do less than a 7 day but this quick jaunt with 2 stops at CC changed my mind.

Can't wait to meet everyone. I have two cruises to take before this so I have a lot of planning to do!

We just booked this cruise. It worked great with our planned trip to WDW. I only get off at CC and two stops and no Nassau is wonderful. We splurged for a concierge this time. Never done it before so we'll see how it goes. I've also never done a cruise shorter than 7 days except for a 5 day for NYE. Swore I'd never do less than a 7 day but this quick jaunt with 2 stops at CC changed my mind.

Can't wait to meet everyone. I have two cruises to take before this so I have a lot of planning to do!

Welcome! I totally agree! I also had reservations about a shorter cruise, but in our case it's my niece's first cruise so shorter could be better. Of course I'm spoiling her with 2 CC days to bring her to the dark side with me :)

Hello. My wife and three year old son are booked on this cruise. We may or may not bring the little guy. This will be our third cruise, his second (if he goes). Honestly, we are tempted because it is only four nights to just go as a couple and relax. We will decide before next august whether or not it will be romantic or family time.

Looking forward to sailing with y'all.

Mark, Jennifer and Cody Pennsylvania.

Hi!

My entire family and I are booked on this cruise and it will be our first one!!! We can't wait to go!! There is 9 of us in total going - 7 adults (me, my husband, my mom and dad, my sister, and my brother and his wife) and my 2 sons who will be aged 9 and 8 when we go. We will be cruising first and then we will spend a couple days at WDW. Looking forward to meeting all of you!
April

Looking forward to our first cruise EVER!!! Going with my DH and our 2 Best Friends. We will be celebrating my birthday on this cruise and then heading to Disney World to celebrate there for my actual birthday, November 18th!!party:pirate:princess:

Looking forward to our first cruise EVER!!! Going with my DH and our 2 Best Friends. We will be celebrating my birthday on this cruise and then heading to Disney World to celebrate there for my actual birthday, November 18th!!party:pirate:princess:

First cruise ever.? You're going to be spoiled on this one! Welcome!

We had to cancel another cruise and chose this one as its replacement. We don't have our reservation or room number yet, but will by next week. We're hoping for starboard room so we can see CC out our porthole if they back the ship in, which they normally do. Two days in CC will be wonderful and relaxing, just what we hoped for on this vacation. We're adding plenty of time at WDW too, so we won't have to rush about. WDW will be so pretty with the winter decorations. Cannot wait!

We just booked this cruise today. We came off our first Disney cruise on Sat, we were on the Fantasy for a week. We loved Castaway Cay, and this will be a perfect short trip. Never thought I would do a cruise shorter than 7 days! Has anyone thought about doing the FE? We did it on the last one and my kids loved it. :banana: I have triplets that will be 7 on this DD, DS, and DD. :dance3:

Debbie

Do people normally have FE exchanges on short cruises? We would enjoy doing an FE exchange as well. People can be so creative. Plus, it is fun to walk the halls of the ship to see the fish extenders and door decorations.

Do people normally have FE exchanges on short cruises? We would enjoy doing an FE exchange as well. People can be so creative. Plus, it is fun to walk the halls of the ship to see the fish extenders and door decorations.

Yes they do, and I would like to join if we start one.

Just booked!! Moved another dummy date, was saving for Alaska, but going to hold off until the Wonder is redone, so we needed another to occupy us in the meantime, and 2 days at Castaway with a sea day was too good to pass up! ;)

Just booked! Jazzed about having two days at CC! This will be our 2nd cruise!

Welcome!!! This will be our 3rd. We've hit the magic, fantasy, now dream . . . so after this we'll have to do the wonder for a perfect 4 cruise, 4 ship record. LOL!

Subscribing to this thread!! Although we don't have it booked yet, it will be our 3rd Anniversary and we will most likely book on our next cruise to get the OBB credit! I can't imagine a better anniversary than 2 days at Serenity Bay!!! :beach:

My husband and I just got off the Disney Dream today and we have already booked this cruise for our 2nd Anniversary. We enjoyed the FE group on this cruise and would love to join a group for this cruise as well! This cruise and one more til GOLD :)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter