Nothing left to do, but wait........

Disneymom2kiddos

Always missing Orlando.....
Airfare booked, Tony booked, APs purchased, RPR booked since September (I know, I'm a planner) Now the only thing left to do is wait. Thanks to everyone who helped me through the planning process. I'm eternally grateful. Only 56 more days.........I can do this. :dogdance:

You're not too early with hotel booking.......we hand our dates over for our next trip before we leave every year.......and I'm definitely not a planner! Like to get our home from home booked.........::yes::

Your trip will be here before you know it..........:D

Airfare booked, Tony booked, APs purchased, RPR booked since September (I know, I'm a planner) Now the only thing left to do is wait. Thanks to everyone who helped me through the planning process. I'm eternally grateful. Only 56 more days.........I can do this. :dogdance:

I know, we're in the same boat, and I'm having planning withdrawls...I did make tip envelopes to help pass some time. But that took only a few hours (if that).

All you have left to do is pack the suitcase

(You haven't done that yet have you?)

Seriously, don't play around with packing!! I know someone (cough cough) who regularly starts the pre-packing process at least a month (sometimes more) in advance. Currently, this someone may have a pile of her son't Ts sitting on her dresser that is the start of getting him packed. I also have a pile of stuff in my closet (ponchos in bulk, anyone?) that are "set aside" for packing.

You should see my massively awesome packing list!

55 days for us, so we are both waiting for the same day! :)
I'm with you.. Already had the AP's, flights booked, rental cars booked, pet sitter booked , CBBR booked AND paid off. All that's left is the waiting!
No matter how prepared though, the last few days before leaving are always crazy with trying to get everything squared alway. Some things just have to wait until the last minute I suppose.
I'm so excited !!! We were just there for a week in October, but we unanimously agreed we wanted to go back in May. We just love Unviersal!

I am definitely a planner.I will be booking flights this week.I just bought new bathing suits for both of us for our trip in Nov.There was a huge sale so why not.I personally would love to see packing lists.

I hate waiting. I tend to start rethinking my plans and that is never a good thing. We are all set.

I did change my transportation to Tony Hinds after I saw all the great reviews. We have several legs on our trip and I wanted someone reliable.

One more item...

Keep checking your hotel rate for price drop :)

Lowest I got rpr was last October for $185

Check the past 3 years of the date/rate stickie to get an idea of rates and codes others have received

My smsm rate for October 2017 is at $190 I think

With stays of 7 nights or longer, smsm beats the ap

If you check the UO site for seasons for discounts, you can figure out the amount the ap will give

I have a 35% discount with smsm
Ap would not come close to that amount for a discount

Lowest I got rpr was last October for $185

Check the past 3 years of the date/rate stickie to get an idea of rates and codes others have received

My smsm rate for October 2017 is at $190 I think

With stays of 7 nights or longer, smsm beats the ap

If you check the UO site for seasons for discounts, you can figure out the amount the ap will give

I have a 35% discount with smsm
Ap would not come close to that amount for a discount
Yeah....I checked both and smsm was the big winner. We are staying 8 days, so you really can't beat that price I think. I'm so excited!!

P.S. I HAVE started packing little things here and there so I won't forget later.:rolleyes1

I'm now down to 26 days. The suitcase isn't out yet but I sure have a big pile of stuff in a corner of the bedroom just sitting there waiting. After getting such an early start on gathering stuff together, one of these days I'm going to panic and feel like I'm behind schedule.

Wish I could do my trips like you do
I usually do my packing 4 hours before I leave for the airport

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!