Nothing Can Stop Us Now! The End! Well almost, quick recap of Jan 22 trip! Update on April trip 4/21*

Duluth huh? Makes me shiver just thinking about living up there. Here in Portage, we've only had about 4 inches of the white stuff so far. Not good enough for cross-country, but who cares?
I used to love winter and even being out in storms, the stronger the better, in the mountains. Now days I'm still in excellent shape, but I pretty much hate winter. I'm envious that you're headed back to Orlando. Have a great couple more trips there and hope things regarding COVID greatly improve for you.

The bus stop was very busy each morning at FQ and we noticed very poor bus etiquette. People would walk up and step right in front of us and we were clearly in line
Ugh. We were at Boardwalk and I was really surprised at how polite people were. A line just formed every morning and I never saw anyone trying to jump it. Though it probably helps that everyone is getting to the stop from the same direction.

Resort guests were allowed to line up for Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. Our plan was to ride Peter Pan first. We had to wait until exactly 8:30, this really irritates me.
These extra 30 minutes are such a joke. You have time to do basically nothing. I assumed they would start early but nope 8:30 on the dot. Sigh

IMG_2022-1-9-075821.jpg
Love this picture!!!!

Andi had a regular Mickey pretzel and I had the cream cheese one. We both really liked our pretzels!
Pretzels really are with perfect snack. Carb, salt, a little sweet. What more do you need?

We stopped in the new confectionery and I wasn’t impressed. It is all about promoting Mars candy. All the treats are basically rice krispie bars with candy on them.
I kept meaning to go in here and forgot but it sounds like we didn't miss anything. So sad given what the confectionary used to be. But I guess everything is for sale these days.

One of the best quick service meals out there. Delish

Love the ornaments under your tree!

So glad you all had a great trip. Still can't believe I totally forgot you were going to be down there. Pretty sure we were in MK on this same day.

Duluth huh? Makes me shiver just thinking about living up there. Here in Portage, we've only had about 4 inches of the white stuff so far. Not good enough for cross-country, but who cares?
I used to love winter and even being out in storms, the stronger the better, in the mountains. Now days I'm still in excellent shape, but I pretty much hate winter. I'm envious that you're headed back to Orlando. Have a great couple more trips there and hope things regarding COVID greatly improve for you.
We have had a true Duluth winter this year, tons of snow and cold. We loved winters when the kids were young. Did a lot of snowshoeing and skiing. Now it is just long and to cold, 🥶
Thanks for joining in and yes I hope we have a great time. Weather looks a little chilly while we are there. Highs in the 60’s. Better than here!

Ugh. We were at Boardwalk and I was really surprised at how polite people were. A line just formed every morning and I never saw anyone trying to jump it. Though it probably helps that everyone is getting to the stop from the same direction.
Yes I find the Deluxe guests are more polite at the bus stops!
Pretzels really are with perfect snack. Carb, salt, a little sweet. What more do you need?
Yes I love the stuffed pretzels, very good!
I kept meaning to go in here and forgot but it sounds like we didn't miss anything. So sad given what the confectionary used to be. But I guess everything is for sale these days.
Yes not the same at all, Storybook circus is where the traditional treats are now!
One of the best quick service meals out there. Delish
Love the nachos here!
So glad you all had a great trip. Still can't believe I totally forgot you were going to be down there. Pretty sure we were in MK on this same day.
:thanks: We will meet up again one of these trips!

Finally finished it.

I think there`s too much to comment on, but LOVED reading along and love the relationship you have with your lovely daughter. You both have so much fun together and it shows on the report.

You`ve had some adversities to deal with over the last year, but you handled them all amazingly well.......loved the food too!!!

Your pictures are always so full of happiness......

I know you`re on your trip righ now, hope it`s a lot of fun too, have a wonderful time and thank you SO much for sharing again, I really enjoyed it a lot, and again, so annoyed we missed you by not much at all......next time hopefully.......:wave2:

We brought our luggage down to bell service and went to the bus stop. We got on a MK bus fairly quickly. The bus stop was very busy each morning at FQ and we noticed very poor bus etiquette. People would walk up and step right in front of us and we were clearly in line. I also noticed in the afternoon the bus would pick us up to go to the park and went all around Riverside to drop people off. This took up a lot of time. I can’t remember if FQ buses always did this but I was not a fan.
That is unacceptable! I would have definitely said something.
Resort guests were allowed to line up for Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. Our plan was to ride Peter Pan first. We had to wait until exactly 8:30, this really irritates me.
Yikes! That extra time does not seem valuable at all!
The park was getting really busy, the walkways felt very crowded. We decided to have a pretzel for breakfast at Launching Pad. Andi had a regular Mickey pretzel and I had the cream cheese one. We both really liked our pretzels! The place was very busy and people were eating foot long hotdogs at 10:30am. The hotdogs actually looked really good, haha!
Love those pretzels! I really need to try the cream cheese one!
We headed out and par for the day, the monorail was not running. We took the walking path over to GF. It is a nice walk but it is long. We walk fast and it took us at least 15 minutes. We found out later on social media, the power was out at the MK area. This was why the monorail was not running and paying for things was very limited. We could not use gift cards.
Thank goodness for the walking path! So much better than waiting for the monorail with all the crowds!

Hope you are having an amazing time on your trip!

I was way behind but loved reading about your December trip. I'm so sorry we missed each other. Thanks for reminding me I still need to get some pork nachos. I'm heading back in April and it's on the top of my list. I also want to get some Mickey shaped beignets.

I have no hope of reading all the chatter or doing more than quoting this last chapter. Moving takes up so much time and effort, but I am here and loved this chapter! Thanks for the hard work of sharing with us!

we noticed very poor bus etiquette.
I noticed that too. People are so rude now.
We had to wait until exactly 8:30, this really irritates me.

I HATED that too.
By the time you walk to the ride and get in line the 30 minutes is almost over.

30 minutes is ridiculous. Seriously, you get at best 1 1/2 rides in before they let the masses in and it's almost pointless.

I decided to pay for SDMT and picked a time around 11am.
I never used the Genie+ or LL stuff, but didn't ride as much as I wanted really and had to literally run in the early AM hours to have even a fighting chance of riding all I wanted to at MK.

Our plan was to line up for Adventureland right after PPF so we could ride Jingle Cruise. Best laid plans don’t always work, lol.

That was what I did too, but luckily everything was running for my trip. Well, except Splash that was empty of water for whatever refurb is going on now.

WHOA!! Nice one!

After our pretzel, a ride on CoP was in order. I love this attraction and so does Andi. We relaxed and enjoyed the show.

Always. I adore that one.

We stopped in the new confectionery and I wasn’t impressed. It is all about promoting Mars candy.

Same. I just don't get it. Not a lot of variety really, just bigger and more displays of the same repetitive stuff.

We found out later on social media, the power was out at the MK area. This was why the monorail was not running and paying for things was very limited. We could not use gift cards.
What a pain!

We really enjoyed both of our meals. The nachos are so good! Everything just goes so well together.
IMG_2022-1-9-081322.jpg
I finally got to try those on my 50th trip and it was soooo good!

the Niue rita, this is the margarita with POG juice in it.

This is now a must try!! YUM!

We tried to stay outside the whole time

YES!!! Soak up that warm sunshine while you can!
A picture of my Christmas decor at home thrown in
IMG_2022-1-9-081038.jpg

Aww, so cute!

Genie+ and paying extra for the “fancy rides” not awesome!

No, I never fell for it, but if I had, it'd been at MK. I'm too cheap to pay.

I don’t think the 30 minute early entry is worth anything in my opinion.
Not even a little. I still did it, and only got on PP or 7DMT during it. One. Ride. Big deal.

I don’t think I will write a TR for the trip but I may do an abbreviated one or maybe a dining report. If I do anything I will put a link in here!

I had to forego one for my last trip too. Just can't keep up. I will start my 50th one at some point though.

Finally finished it.

I think there`s too much to comment on, but LOVED reading along and love the relationship you have with your lovely daughter. You both have so much fun together and it shows on the report.

You`ve had some adversities to deal with over the last year, but you handled them all amazingly well.......loved the food too!!!

Your pictures are always so full of happiness......

I know you`re on your trip righ now, hope it`s a lot of fun too, have a wonderful time and thank you SO much for sharing again, I really enjoyed it a lot, and again, so annoyed we missed you by not much at all......next time hopefully.......:wave2:
Thank you Carole! We have had several wonderful trips lately despite the crowds and this last one the weather! It was chilly down there.
I have to get over to the Universal boards and catch up on your TR :wave2:

Yikes! That extra time does not seem valuable at all!
It really is not! I’m sad Disney has changed to this everyday 30 minutes at all parks. It is so crowded and not at all like EMH use to be.
Love those pretzels! I really need to try the cream cheese one!
The cream cheese is really good and a nice change to the traditional pretzel
Thank goodness for the walking path! So much better than waiting for the monorail with all the crowds!

Hope you are having an amazing time on your trip!
Yes the walking path is very nice!
We had a wonderful trip, despite the cold temperatures

I was way behind but loved reading about your December trip. I'm so sorry we missed each other. Thanks for reminding me I still need to get some pork nachos. I'm heading back in April and it's on the top of my list. I also want to get some Mickey shaped beignets.
Ahh thanks for reading along. Our December trip was amazing weather wise, not as luck this past trip. Try the pork nachos, delicious!
We are going the end of April, what are your dates?
The Beignets are totally worth a trip over to FQ, yum! Plus Mickey shaped makes it even better!

I have no hope of reading all the chatter or doing more than quoting this last chapter. Moving takes up so much time and effort, but I am here and loved this chapter! Thanks for the hard work of sharing with us!
Thank you for taking the time to return here and comment, like you it makes this TR writing so much more fun!
I noticed that too. People are so rude now.
This is so true, plus fights are breaking out all over WDW with guests it is crazy!
People get frustrated and angry so easily and some people act very stupid and oblivious so they can cut lines and be rude.
30 minutes is ridiculous. Seriously, you get at best 1 1/2 rides in before they let the masses in and it's almost pointless.
I agree totally with this statement, what a poor bone to throw us Disney, geesh come on. Resort guests should have more perks!
I never used the Genie+ or LL stuff, but didn't ride as much as I wanted really and had to literally run in the early AM hours to have even a fighting chance of riding all I wanted to at MK.
I can see that, we just can’t do the long lines so we will keep coughing up the money for Genie+ and fancy rides!
That was what I did too, but luckily everything was running for my trip. Well, except Splash that was empty of water for whatever refurb is going on now.
We will try this plan again in April and hopefully we will have better luck!
Same. I just don't get it. Not a lot of variety really, just bigger and more displays of the same repetitive stuff.
Very true, basically rice krispy treats with mars candy on them and that is it!
I finally got to try those on my 50th trip and it was soooo good!
I love these nachos yummy! I hope to get these again in April and try Trader SAMs, we still haven’t been in there.
This is now a must try!! YUM!
It was really good. I hope they keep it. It was at the poolside bar!
I had to forego one for my last trip too. Just can't keep up. I will start my 50th one at some point though.
I will be excited to read your 50th one!

January 2022 Recap

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to do a brief recap of our January trip.

First of all, the weather was cold for Florida, boo 😒

Most days were cloudy with a temperature around 62.

It also rained a few days on and off and the last couple days, the sun was out, but chilly 🥶

Despite the cold weather, we really had a wonderful time.

We stayed 9 nights. The first night was at Pop. We didn’t arrive to the resort until 1am. We had a room in the 50 section, close to the main building.

Our other 8 nights were at Gran Destino Tower at CSR. We had a lake view room on the 14th floor. We could see Everest and the Tree of Life! We had a great stay here, enjoying the amenities that come with this resort.

IMG_2022-2-5-105504.jpg

We ate and drank at 3 Bridges twice, Toledo once, Rix once, and the Barcelona lounge. This was very nice with the colder weather, to take advantage of the great places to eat and drink right at the resort.

Toledo was my favorite meal of the trip! I had the filet with mashed potatoes, it was delicious! Cooked perfectly to a medium rare and seasoned so nicely. We also shared the Pan con Tomate. Crushed tomato, garlic, olive oil, and charred bread.

This was absolutely delicious.

We also ate at WBG, Frontera Cocina, Enzo’s Hideaway, Sanaa, Nomad’s Lounge, Yak&Yeti, Satuli Canteen, Columbia Harbor House, Via Napoli, Spice Road Table, Sci-Fi diner, and 2 breakfast meals at Steakhouse 71 and Trattoria Al Forno.

I have to say, I enjoyed every meal and was very happy with these choices. We also tried a few snacks at FArts! I had the Brie bread bowl in France, the deconstructed key lime pie, the deconstructed apple pie, the plant based bratwurst with Jack fruit, Inside out donut, and several drinks. My favorite drinks were the Italian Margarita and the Kung Fu Punch. I loved the deconstructed Key lime Pie and the Brie Bowl!

IMG_2022-2-5-101351.jpg

I also finally had the cheeseburger egg rolls in the MK, these were delicious. I had to eat these in the rain and it still was delicious 😋

We also tried the Donald Duck mouse cake from Gaston’s. This was Lemon mousse with blueberry filling, citrus cake and buttercream. This was yum yum 🤤and very cute!

IMG_2022-2-5-071002.jpg

Andi also had the moonshine from Homecomin and she loved it. She said it was strong and made her drunk, lol 😆 She bought the refillable cup and definitely wants to go back now, yay!

I am excited to eat at Homecomin again. It is on the list for our next trip.

I waited almost an hour to get into Gideon’s Bake House and I was rewarded with one of the best cold brews I have ever had. I tried the Banana Bread cold brew. It sounds strange but omg it was so delicious. I loved it! I also got the coffee cake cookie, chocolate chip cookie and the pistachio toffee cookie. Yum to all! We also tried the pop tart cupcake from Sprinkles. This was so delicious.

IMG_2022-2-5-102132.jpg

The parks were very busy overall, with long lines for all the attractions, especially MK and DHS. The FArt booths were very busy. We could tell Disney, overall, was very short staffed.

We bought Genie + 4x out of the 9 days we went into parks.

We used it in MK & HS. We found it useful in these 2 parks. We also paid extra for FoP 1x, Remy 1x, and Rise 1x. We did get to ride everything we wanted to for the most part.

I have noticed the parks are crazy busy in the morning now and it is very hard to accomplish much at RD. We did the early entry in AK, MK, and HS. We were able to enjoy 1 attraction in each park during the 30 minutes. We did MMRR at HS, Navi one day and FoP one day at AK, PPF one day and 7DMT one day at MK.

We found the evenings are better now especially at HS. We got so many rides in one evening and loved it. We got to be pilots again on MF and had a blast!

AK Safari twice and of course Dinosaur three times yay!

We did modified character meets, we met Mickey, Minnie, Olaf, Rapunzel, and Tiana.

IMG_2022-2-5-101551.jpg

IMG_2022-2-5-071410.jpg

Splash and Everest were both down for refurbishment.

We did use the Skyliner a couple times and I still really like this mode of transportation. It is quick and like a ride!

I was surprised how crowded it was on a normally low crowd, off peak time at Disney. I guess that is not true anymore. I think so many people do remote learning now and there isn’t set school breaks anymore.

IMG_2022-2-5-101458.jpg

We tried the After Fireworks dessert party at MK for Enchantment. The viewing area was great even though it was crowded. I have to say the fireworks, boo 😒 not a fan at all. The fireworks are less, music meh, and none of the special feels like HEA and Wishes. 😭😢
IMG_2022-2-5-105258.jpg

We will not be hurrying back to this fireworks show anytime soon.

The dessert selections were okay but not as good as before the pandemic. I would not recommend a dessert party at this time. I’m glad we tried it and didn’t have to fight the crowds but not worth the cost. We drank several glasses of champagne and sparkling wine to cover the cost. Haha 😆

We plan to watch Harmonious on our next trip. We still haven’t viewed this one.

We ate outside as much as possible despite the cold. We doubled masked everywhere, surgical mask under a KN95 and wore the real N95 masks 😷 on the airplane.

This works for us and our comfort level with the virus at this time. We both are vaccinated and boosted.

Mask compliance was great overall, much better than some of our other trips.

We have tested negative twice now since back, yay 😀

If anyone has questions or would like more info about our vacation, FArt booths, restaurants, Genie+ etc…. Let me know

We have two more trips this year.

Our next trip is 4/26-5/3 at WL. I’m so excited to stay here in a refurbished nature view room. I got a decent AP rate. GP will be a must for drinks and food. We will also get to watch the Electric Water Parade again. This is true Disney to me! I love it 🥰

I will definitely write a report for this trip

We have a late August trip planned with my sister Donna, our plan is 8 nights at the BC, yay! I’m so excited to stay in the Epcot area again. My sister loved this area so I booked a standard room at BC for us. I’m hoping for an AP discount. Fingers crossed 🤞

We will also spend 2 nights at USO at Portofino Bay and we will be attending Halloween Horror Nights. We are going all out and getting express pass for it since it will be on Labor Day weekend.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoy your winter 🥶 Ours is freezing and snow filled, aren’t we lucky, lol 😆

Take care and look 👀 for my report after our April trip!

IMG_2022-2-5-105409.jpg

Sounds like a great trip in January! We've been twice in January and both times, it was so cold some of the days

We are also going in April and staying at WL. I'm really looking forward to it since we haven't stayed there since 2013. I'm also excited to try Toledo! I keep reading really great reviews of it. Your food looks delicious. Looking forward to your April trip report! Maybe I'll try writing one sometime!

Love your Remy and Lady and the Tramp shirts!

Thank you for taking the time to return here and comment, like you it makes this TR writing so much more fun!

It really makes it WAY more fun when there's chatter and banter- I've made some really splendid friends on the DIS that way!

This is so true, plus fights are breaking out all over WDW with guests it is crazy!
People get frustrated and angry so easily and some people act very stupid and oblivious so they can cut lines and be rude.

IT is crazy. So uncalled for and stooooopid. Common decency and kindness seem to be such a lost art.
I agree totally with this statement, what a poor bone to throw us Disney, geesh come on. Resort guests should have more perks!

Esp for the prices they pay!
We will try this plan again in April and hopefully we will have better luck!

I want to say that it was a fluke that the power went out and it should be a winning strategy next time!

I love these nachos yummy! I hope to get these again in April and try Trader SAMs, we still haven’t been in there.

LOVE TS's! We had so much fun last time- the kids and I.

It was really good. I hope they keep it. It was at the poolside bar!

I think POG is becoming more widely available now so I can probably make those at home for my RV homeys. :)

Boooo!!! Been chilly (for our area) too lately. Not a fan!
We stayed 9 nights. The first night was at Pop. We didn’t arrive to the resort until 1am. We had a room in the 50 section, close to the main building.

Not a bad section really.
We ate and drank at 3 Bridges twice

STILL need to try this place. The wait has always been so prohibitively long.

Andi also had the moonshine from Homecomin and she loved it. She said it was strong and made her drunk, lol 😆
LOL!! They sure can be strong.
I waited almost an hour to get into Gideon’s Bake House and I was rewarded with one of the best cold brews I have ever had. I tried the Banana Bread cold brew.

Next time for sure!

We found the evenings are better now especially at HS. We got so many rides in one evening and loved it.

I found that too. Evening hours are actually better now and the new "rope drop".
So cute!

We did use the Skyliner a couple times and I still really like this mode of transportation. It is quick and like a ride!
It's a game changer. I'll be elated when they finally extend a line to AK.
I have to say the fireworks, boo 😒 not a fan at all.

I didn't love them nearly as much as Wishes, but still think they're pretty. :) The music isn't nearly as good for sure.

Our next trip is 4/26-5/3 at WL. I’m so excited to stay here in a refurbished nature view room. I got a decent AP rate. GP will be a must for drinks and food. We will also get to watch the Electric Water Parade again. This is true Disney to me! I love it 🥰

How fun!! Looking forward to your next TR. :)

Your trip sounds lovely, thanks for sharing!

I would not recommend a dessert party at this time. I’m glad we tried it and didn’t have to fight the crowds but not worth the cost. We drank several glasses of champagne and sparkling wine to cover the cost

Aaah, see, you did the wrong dessert party. You have to enjoy those drinks *before* fireworks and then your double vision will really make the show into something great! :rotfl:

Well... shoot. You go to Disney in winter to get away from the cold!
It also rained a few days on and off and the last couple days, the sun was out, but chilly 🥶
Better than snow, but... still.
Despite the cold weather, we really had a wonderful time.
:goodvibes
We didn’t arrive to the resort until 1am.
Ugh... tooo late! But think you did that to maximize your Disney time?
Our other 8 nights were at Gran Destino Tower at CSR. We had a lake view room on the 14th floor.
Nice!
Wow, that sure is pretty.
We ate and drank at 3 Bridges twice, Toledo once, Rix once, and the Barcelona lounge.
Those are all in Gran Destino?!?!?
We also ate at WBG,
:laughing:
Every time I see that, my brain does this: "Wolf Gang Puck... no... Wolf Bang Guck... um.. Wolf B something Puck... W... Wine! Wine Bar George!"
Every. Single. Time.
We also ate at WBG, Frontera Cocina, Enzo’s Hideaway, Sanaa, Nomad’s Lounge, Yak&Yeti, Satuli Canteen, Columbia Harbor House, Via Napoli, Spice Road Table, Sci-Fi diner, and 2 breakfast meals at Steakhouse 71 and Trattoria Al Forno.
What a great list!
Sure is pretty!
I also finally had the cheeseburger egg rolls in the MK, these were delicious.
Really! I've steered away from that as the sound of it didn't appeal at all. Might have to revise my opinion.
We also tried the Donald Duck mouse cake from Gaston’s. This was Lemon mousse with blueberry filling, citrus cake and buttercream. This was yum yum 🤤and very cute!
Thanks for the tip. :)
Andi also had the moonshine from Homecomin and she loved it. She said it was strong and made her drunk, lol 😆
I waited almost an hour to get into Gideon’s Bake House and I was rewarded with one of the best cold brews I have ever had. I tried the Banana Bread cold brew. It sounds strange but omg it was so delicious. I loved it!
While I don't drink coffee... I just can't see myself waiting in line an hour for a cookie (or cookies.)
We could tell Disney, overall, was very short staffed.
:sad2:
Like so many places, now.
We used it in MK & HS. We found it useful in these 2 parks. We also paid extra for FoP 1x, Remy 1x, and Rise 1x. We did get to ride everything we wanted to for the most part.
Okay, thanks for this. I've been wrestling on whether to just buy it for our whole trip or a la carte like you did.
I have noticed the parks are crazy busy in the morning now and it is very hard to accomplish much at RD.
The word's gotten out, I suppose.
That or the majority of people going to Disney right now are the hard-core fans who know all the tricks.
of course Dinosaur three times yay!
:laughing: Of course!
Perfect shirt. :)
Splash and Everest were both down for refurbishment.
Well poop. Then again... not that strange given the month you went.
Another perfect shirt.
Do you wear clothes with an agenda for certain photo ops? Or you wear them for the park and just happen upon these photo ops?
I think so many people do remote learning now and there isn’t set school breaks anymore
Hmmm... could very well be.
We tried the After Fireworks dessert party at MK for Enchantment.
Oh! DD wants to do one and I didn't think they had them right now.
The viewing area was great even though it was crowded. I have to say the fireworks, boo 😒 not a fan at all. The fireworks are less, music meh, and none of the special feels like HEA and Wishes. 😭😢
Ah well... I guess I'll see for myself soon enough.
The dessert selections were okay but not as good as before the pandemic. I would not recommend a dessert party at this time. I’m glad we tried it and didn’t have to fight the crowds but not worth the cost.
Hmm... think I'll still do it. We enjoyed having a place to sit and relax while watching. The food/drink was secondary for us.
We drank several glasses of champagne and sparkling wine to cover the cost. Haha 😆
We have tested negative twice now since back, yay 😀
:thumbsup2
If anyone has questions or would like more info about our vacation, FArt booths, restaurants, Genie+ etc…. Let me know
I may be PMing you if that's okay?
Our next trip is 4/26-5/3 at WL.
Ooohhh... nice. Love WL.
I will definitely write a report for this trip
Yay!
We have a late August trip planned with my sister Donna,
Maybe our dates will overlap. :)
Not quite sure when we'll be there yet (might book that today), but my window is between Aug 16 -26. Most likely be there for a week, somewhere within those days.
We will also spend 2 nights at USO at Portofino Bay and we will be attending Halloween Horror Nights. We are going all out and getting express pass for it since it will be on Labor Day weekend.
We're skipping Uni this trip and just staying at WDW. Not sure how we're getting there yet, but probably Lyft. (Maybe rent a car... we'll see.)
I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoy your winter 🥶 Ours is freezing and snow filled, aren’t we lucky, lol 😆
Ya.... loving this winter... not.
look 👀 for my report after our April trip!
::yes::
Cute! :)

We've found January to always have some cool weather and rain at WDW. Still can't believe the perfect weather we had in 2021 the week after Thanksgiving at WDW with 70s and no rain. But it does make for a long winter to come back to Wisconsin in early December.

Sounds like a great trip in January! We've been twice in January and both times, it was so cold some of the days

We are also going in April and staying at WL. I'm really looking forward to it since we haven't stayed there since 2013. I'm also excited to try Toledo! I keep reading really great reviews of it. Your food looks delicious. Looking forward to your April trip report! Maybe I'll try writing one sometime!

Love your Remy and Lady and the Tramp shirts!
We have been 3x now in January and every time we have had cold days mixed with warm days. This one was mostly all cold, boo 😒
Toledo is so yummy and the atmosphere is gorgeous. The ceiling and lighting change as the sun sets it is beautiful
Definitely write a TR a really fun way to remember your trip!
Thank you, the Lady and Tramp one sure came in handy with the colder weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter