Nothing Can Stop Us Now! The End! Well almost, quick recap of Jan 22 trip! Update on April trip 4/21*

Mmmm, definitely need to try this when I pop over to check out the mosaics!
This cold brew is so good, best one I have ever had! I hope to get one in December!
don't love it either. While I will suck it up for a ride I really want because I cannot deal with the lines we experienced in August, I can't imagine paying for a family of five!
I have been learning so much about the Genie + we may try it for a few days in December and I have been on Rise so many times now but I will pay for that one!
Jack and I really enjoyed our time at Baseline. We both loved the pretzel too and added the charcuterie board to round it out.
We love it here and don’t tell Disney but the prices are great!
Those garden wing rooms really need a refresh!
The room just looked sad, not even a picture of Mickey anywhere!
I wonder what happened to the fireworks? Glad you at least got to hear the music.
I heard there was a fire destroying that nights fireworks
love Chip and Dale in their Halloween costumes!
So cute!
I really am not impressed with the substitute of the after hours event for an actual party.
I agree! However we are spending an exorbitant amount to do the Christmas party but we will be with two wonderful Epic friends!
Yikes! What an ordeal!! I would pick Gran Destino over CR any day. I really love CSR. :)
We love Destino, not sure why I didn’t book there in the first place!
What a morning! Hope things turned around....
It did get better!
So sad! The good thing is Disney keeps records on all their reservations so maybe there will be a little surprise for you in December.
That would be nice!
I loved that Teriyaki chicken bun...so good! I wish I had tried the Lemon Drop but we went for the Sake instead.
Everything we tried was so delicious this year and the drinks yum!

So sorry for the room water issue. It's great that they worked out another room at Gran Destino. Too bad you missed out on the WL upgrade.

Your food and drinks in Epcot look really good. There is always so much good food at the booths.
Thanks, I would have loved a MK view room at WL. I highly recommend Destino Tower such a nice place!
I have to say, our treats at F&W this year were so delicious

Caroline it looks like we'll be in Orlando overlapping for a few days. We leave on Dec 3rd. I think you'll be at Universal while we're still there. We were originally booked for Thanksgiving week but we had to push it back a week.

Caroline it looks like we'll be in Orlando overlapping for a few days. We leave on Dec 3rd. I think you'll be at Universal while we're still there. We were originally booked for Thanksgiving week but we had to push it back a week.
That is awesome! Are you at Universal at all? It would be fun to say hi. Our plan for the 3rd is DHS.

Wow it is hot and I am tipsy 🥴

I slept really well this night and didn’t wake up until 8:30, this was so nice. I organized my suitcase before. we headed out around 10am. This was our last full day at Disney. I’m really glad we picked Epcot for the day. A bus came fairly quickly and we were inside Epcot before opening. We did TT right away and we actually got our right picture! The line was a walk on.

IMG_Oct302021at113724AM.jpg

We saw SE was still down. We were sad, I was hoping it would come back up before too long. We decided to try the donut box. yum, I went with the sweet one, this was the Boston crème donut and Andi tried the Crispy chicken on a sriracha glazed donut. These two choices were the bomb! The sweet one was very fresh and the cream inside was so delicious. Andi loved the savory one and I have to agree this was really good. I am not a huge sriracha fan normally.
IMG_Oct302021at113400AM.jpg
IMG_Oct302021at113640AM.jpg

We are starting out on a good note and this is the theme for today. It was already feeling quite hot today. Yesterday was actually cooler with the clouds and the rain. We did find a stand up table in this area which did provide some shade.
The Mac & Eats booth was close by so we kept on eating. We did the plant based choice, it had plant based chorizo and peppers. This was a little spicy, the Mac and cheese was creamy and very tasty.
IMG_Oct302021at113558AM.jpg

The Lobster landing was right next to this booth. I tried the lobster dip with old bay seasoned chips, oh my, this was so delicious. I think this was definitely in my top 3 items. It was now time for alcohol 🍷 We got the Cape Codder, vodka with cranberry, pomegranate and lime, very yummy. This drink was one of my favorites. It was time to get out of the sun for awhile.
IMG_Oct302021at113439AM.jpg

We wheeled into the Epcot experience building. It is very cool in here and very few people. We decided on the cider flight in here. We enjoyed this, very crisp, apple, fall tasting. Andi was checking the MDE and SE was back up yay!
We went over there to ride! I couldn’t imagine a trip without riding SE at least once. I love this ride! An all time favorite! Riding through time made us hungry again. Time for more snacks.
IMG_Oct302021at114447AM.jpg
creepy eyes 👀
Andi wanted to try the Noodle Exchange. She went with the Tofu Pho. This was really good. The mushrooms and Thai basil in the broth really made it for me.
IMG_Oct302021at114224AM.jpg
We also tried the Aulani Sunrise, from Hawaii, this was vodka, dole pineapple juice, and grenadine. So good! My favorite drink. We also shared two of the mimosas. Tropical and Blood Orange. I liked the tropical one more than the blood orange mimosa. Did I say it was hot out today? It was so hot today.
IMG_Oct302021at113858AM.jpg

We went in the Mexico pavilion to cool off. The heat and the drinks made me a little tipsy, not bad just laughing at so many things. We took a nice boat ride during our stay in Mexico.
It was now time to trek over to France for the La Passion Martini slushy and the beignet filled with cheese. Tipsy alert 🚨 I forgot to get a picture of the beignet, it was really tasty! The martini slushy was also very good, it melted fast in the heat.
IMG_Oct302021at114307AM.jpg

We had some pictures done here. A very nice PP, You can tell how hot it is out and I look a little tipsy in the pictures.
IMG_Oct302021at113810AM.jpg

Andi was getting tired from pushing the w/c in the heat. We stopped in the air conditioned Epcot experience again to rest for a few minutes with an ice water. This was such a nice place for a break and never very crowded. After a little break, we decided to head out for a rest at the resort. I have to say every drink and snack we tried at F&W this year was a hit for us. My top 3 eats The Hawaii shredded pork, Lobster dip, and Bobolini donut. I really enjoyed all the drinks we tried with the Aulani sunrise and The Cape Codder at the top.

Stay tuned for more drinking and a meal that was very meh 😒 “I’m surprised you didn’t ask for more Pineapple juice, most everyone does”:confused3

Testing, here are a few pictures, I got a new IPad and it wasn’t downloading my pictures so I needed to work on it!
It works!
My 50th celebration dress
I like it! Pretty. :)
My new 50th Magic Band and slider
That's really cool. Like it a lot. :thumbsup2
I love the CM’s and all they do but we have received some wrong info from them many times!
But never from a bus driver, right?

Right???

:rolleyes1
Wow it is hot and I am tipsy 🥴
Uh, oh! :laughing:
We saw SE was still down.
Still?????
Andi tried the Crispy chicken on a sriracha glazed donut.
I think both donuts look good, but... this one really intrigues me.
The Mac & Eats booth was close by so we kept on eating. We did the plant based choice, it had plant based chorizo and peppers.
Huh. Plant based chorizo. How was that?
I tried the lobster dip with old bay seasoned chips, oh my, this was so delicious.
mmmm... I would definitely get that!
We got the Cape Codder, vodka with cranberry, pomegranate and lime
That sounds really good. I think our taste in drinks is very similar.
Andi was checking the MDE and SE was back up yay!
Finally!

creepy eyes 👀
:lmao:
We also tried the Aulani Sunrise, from Hawaii, this was vodka, dole pineapple juice, and grenadine. So good!
Yup. Another that appeals to me. ::yes::
We also shared two of the mimosas. Tropical and Blood Orange.
And those too!
:) Cute shot of you gals.
The heat and the drinks made me a little tipsy, not bad just laughing at so many things.
:laughing:
Tipsy alert 🚨 I forgot to get a picture of the beignet, it was really tasty!
Whoopsie! But... at least you remembered to take one photo. :rolleyes:
I look a little tipsy in the pictures.
Um.... you do, just a bit! :laughing:

That is awesome! Are you at Universal at all? It would be fun to say hi. Our plan for the 3rd is DHS.

I'm sorry but not Universal time for us. It's a quick trip to see our DD before Christmas. She's working in Epcot. We'll be driving back home on the 3rd.

Andi loved the savory one and I have to agree this was really good. I am not a huge sriracha fan normally.

I wanted to try this but ran out of room in my belly.

. I tried the lobster dip with old bay seasoned chips, oh my, this was so delicious.

We had this and all loved it.

Very cute photo!

We stopped in the air conditioned Epcot experience again to rest for a few minutes with an ice water. This was such a nice place for a break and never very crowded.

We used this spot to eat once and once to get out of the rain. It was very convenient.

Loving all your photos and your eats and drinks sounds delicious. Tipsy Caroline was on a roll today! It does look hot so all the more reason to have a wee drink here and there. Sounds like so much fun was had.

Here are 2 new shirts for December
Those are adorable! I especially love the red one. :)
We wheeled into the Epcot experience building. It is very cool in here and very few people. We decided on the cider flight in here. We enjoyed this, very crisp, apple, fall tasting. Andi was checking the MDE and SE was back up yay!
We went over there to ride! I couldn’t imagine a trip without riding SE at least once. I love this ride! An all time favorite! Riding through time made us hungry again. Time for more snacks.
Mmm, love your morning of snacks and drinks! Glad you got to ride SE! Jack was not feeling the line when we were there so I missed it. Hopefully in March.
Andi wanted to try the Noodle Exchange. She went with the Tofu Pho. This was really good. The mushrooms and Thai basil in the broth really made it for me.
Yum! Jack really enjoyed the pho too.
We also tried the Aulani Sunrise, from Hawaii, this was vodka, dole pineapple juice, and grenadine. So good! My favorite drink. We also shared two of the mimosas. Tropical and Blood Orange. I liked the tropical one more than the blood orange mimosa. Did I say it was hot out today? It was so hot today.
That sounds fantastic!
We had some pictures done here. A very nice PP, You can tell how hot it is out and I look a little tipsy in the pictures.
Such a cute picture! You might look a little tipsy but in a cute way. :goodvibes

We decided to try the donut box. yum, I went with the sweet one, this was the Boston crème donut and Andi tried the Crispy chicken on a sriracha glazed donut. These two choices were the bomb! The sweet one was very fresh and the cream inside was so delicious. Andi loved the savory one and I have to agree this was really good. I am not a huge sriracha fan normally.
WOW those both look and sound good! I've never given the Donut Box booth a thought because I figure "just donuts" but next year I'll need to try it!
The heat and the drinks made me a little tipsy, not bad just laughing at so many things
:rotfl2: LOL I would love to see you tipsy

It works!
It took so long to figure out the whole photo thing ugh! Working now hopefully for good!
I like it! Pretty.
Thank you. I’m excited to wear it.
That's really cool. Like it a lot.
I thought the sliders are so nice for the 50th, and I really like the magic band
But never from a bus driver, right?
Right but remember I don’t have the Pkondz touch with the buses!:rotfl:
think both donuts look good, but... this one really intrigues me.
These were a hit! Very creative and delicious
Huh. Plant based chorizo. How was that?
It actually tastes like the real thing!
mmmm... I would definitely get that!
The lobster dip was so yummy 😋
That sounds really good. I think our taste in drinks is very similar.
We really picked some good drinks this trip!
Um.... you do, just a bit
Haha 😂 I do look a little tipsy 😵‍💫

I'm sorry but not Universal time for us. It's a quick trip to see our DD before Christmas. She's working in Epcot. We'll be driving back home on the 3rd.
I found your report and have been reading your recent updates! I’m sorry you had to cancel the Thanksgiving trip but yay for the new trip! I love that your daughter works in Epcot, very nice! We will just miss you, I think we are going to leave Universal early on 12/3 and head to DHS.
I wanted to try this but ran out of room in my belly.
I knew Andi would love this, she loves spicy 🥵 I thought it was very good
We had this and all loved it.
The lobster dip was delicious and the chips with old bay seasoning, yum. I want to make this for a Christmas appetizer
Very cute photo!
Ahh Thanks, it sure was hot this day!
We used this spot to eat once and once to get out of the rain. It was very convenient.
I agree, we really liked taking breaks in there. I wonder if it will be used for a Holiday spot?

Those are adorable! I especially love the red one.
Thank you, I got these on Etsy,, I just ordered a Universal one with Hogwarts castle.
Mmm, love your morning of snacks and drinks! Glad you got to ride SE! Jack was not feeling the line when we were there so I missed it. Hopefully in March.
We really enjoyed all our snacks and drinks. SE is such a favorite for us and it was down a fair amount this trip!
Yum! Jack really enjoyed the pho too
I was surprised how tasty this was with Tofu (usually not my favorite)
Such a cute picture! You might look a little tipsy but in a cute way.
Haha 😂 I was feeling it just a little by this point!

WOW those both look and sound good! I've never given the Donut Box booth a thought because I figure "just donuts" but next year I'll need to try it!
We were definitely impressed and the donuts tasted very fresh, not stale at all!
LOL I would love to see you tipsy
Haha 😂 I really did feel a little tipsy even though the drinks are so small!
Wait until our evening, such a hoot but someone else is very tipsy 🥴

I thought the sliders are so nice for the 50th, and I really like the magic band
::yes::
Right but remember I don’t have the Pkondz touch with the buses!:rotfl:
:laughing:
The drivers are known for throwing out... "interesting" facts. I remember coming from the airport on MDE and we passed construction on a new interchange and the driver said it was for a new ride.
It actually tastes like the real thing!
Huh! I'm surprised!
Haha 😂 I do look a little tipsy 😵‍💫
:rolleyes1

I found your report and have been reading your recent updates! I’m sorry you had to cancel the Thanksgiving trip but yay for the new trip! I love that your daughter works in Epcot, very nice! We will just miss you, I think we are going to leave Universal early on 12/3 and head to DHS.

Welcome to the overlong report. I'm hoping to finish it up soon.

Sorry we're going to miss y'all. Enjoy your trip.

The lobster dip was delicious and the chips with old bay seasoning, yum. I want to make this for a Christmas appetizer

Please let us know how it turns out if you make it.

You have inspired me. I ordered 2 Christmas shirts off Etsy for our trip.

I was so thankful we used the restroom first! Haha 😛 my sister always has to go every hour or so and I tease her about her pea size bladder!
My family does the same thing to me. Jason actually calls the bathroom my favorite attraction and he isn't that far off :rotfl:

Very true, lackluster compared to the MNSSHP and now I am falling for it again doing the Christmas one
The Christmas one was just too much $ for us so we aren't doing it. After the boo bash I don't think I'm gonna regret that decision.

It was weird the CM said you will have to move but she really didn’t offer anything except the room 20 miles away, lol 😂 Andi said mom you should have said we wanted to move to Grand Floridian not Gran Destino!
I'm with Andi on that one!!!

Oh I love this shirt. I have to start looking for some Christmas gear. I ordered Casey some new ears but haven't scouted out the shirt options yet

Oh I love this one. I haven't ordered our magic bands yet. I keep holding out hoping they will add some more Christmas options. I'm excited for the 50th, but Christmas has my heart

Andi loved the savory one and I have to agree this was really good. I am not a huge sriracha fan normally.
IMG_Oct302021at113400AM.jpg
We tried the donut without the chicken and it was not good. Odd mix of sweet and spicy that just didn't go together. I'm sure the chicken on it would have made a big difference.

The Lobster landing was right next to this booth. I tried the lobster dip with old bay seasoned chips, oh my, this was so delicious. I think this was definitely in my top 3 items. It was now time for alcohol 🍷
I'm so disappointed I didn't get to try this. It sounds absolutely declious.

creepy eyes 👀
:rotfl:

We also tried the Aulani Sunrise, from Hawaii, this was vodka, dole pineapple juice, and grenadine. So good! My favorite drink.
Oh this one is another one I didn't see. Sounds delicious.

We went in the Mexico pavilion to cool off. The heat and the drinks made me a little tipsy, not bad just laughing at so many things. We took a nice boat ride during our stay in Mexico.
Sounds like a great day to me. After all of your issues you deserved a bit of tipsy time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter