Not sure if this is the right Board or not, but....

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
We will be visiting AKL this August. My DS's GF will be joining us. Today, when she stopped by, she asked me if I wanted her dad to purchase PH passes for us (he is a DVC member and is visiting this Saturday and wanted to know...). First of all, about how much would I be saving by doing this?? Also, can we do this - I mean, use PH passes that were purchased by a DVC member be used by non-members?? I would be purchasing 6 adult passes and 2 junior passes....all responses welcomed... :teeth: !

First, the only discounted ticket DVC members get is on an annual pass, and to get that, you have to be a member to the DVC member's immediate family, living at the same address. So he couldn't get you those.
The new name for a PH ticket is 'Magic Your Way'. He could get you these, but would need a lot of information from you (number of days, whether or not to get the park hopping option, whether or not to get the non-expiration option, and whether or not to get the option for water parks, DQ, PI. The price would be the same you would pay later, unless in the meantime there was a price increase.

dvc_john said:
First, the only discounted ticket DVC members get is on an annual pass, and to get that, you have to be a member to the DVC member's immediate family, living at the same address. So he couldn't get you those.
The new name for a PH ticket is 'Magic Your Way'. He could get you these, but would need a lot of information from you (number of days, whether or not to get the park hopping option, whether or not to get the non-expiration option, and whether or not to get the option for water parks, DQ, PI. The price would be the same you would pay later, unless in the meantime there was a price increase.

...thanks! Actually, I know that they are called MYW passes, but, hey, :confused3 , old habits die HARD.....the only member would be his daughter (my DS's GF)...I think she was under the assumption that MYW passes could be purchased with a slight discount also....no biggie; even if he WERE to buy them for us, I still have to pay for 'em sooner or later.... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter