Not getting email notifications

Ladyfish77

DIS Veteran
I have a watched thread and have stated that I want email notifications. I'm not getting the notifications. When I look at the thread the word "email" shows up next to a box. The box is not checked. Should it be? This is when looking at my list of watched threads. If I check the box, it doesn't stay checked.

What's the fix to this issue? Thanks!

Thanks! I looked around but didn't see that, although it doesn't look like there's been anyone providing any feedback on the issue.

Thanks! I looked around but didn't see that, although it doesn't look like there's been anyone providing any feedback on the issue.
Hope you'll get an answer soon. Maybe wouldn't hurt to send an email. if not answered soon? If more people ask, they'll know it's a problem?

I have not been receiving email notifications either, even though I am following the thread and chose "receive email notification".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter