Not getting e-mails from the boards?

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
I was just wondering if anyone else if having this problem. I used to get an e-mail when a message was added to a thread I had posted to. That no longer happens. I think it stopped happening about 1-2 weeks ago. Has there been some technical glitch or am I the only one having a problem?

Steve

Just wanted to let you know that I have not been having a problem. As a matter of fact, I just received one this morning.

I posted this question also on one of the boards. My post was moved to the technical boards. It seems AOL and MSN recently installed spam filters or something similar and they are viewing the DIS emails as spam. Go figure.....I'm still getting tons of junk/spam email from AOL, but the emails I actually WANT, they are filtering out...........they are supposedly working on it, but I'm not holding my breath
:mad:

Originally posted by MiaSRN62
I posted this question also on one of the boards. My post was moved to the technical boards. It seems AOL and MSN recently installed spam filters or something similar and they are viewing the DIS emails as spam. Go figure.....I'm still getting tons of junk/spam email from AOL, but the emails I actually WANT, they are filtering out...........they are supposedly working on it, but I'm not holding my breath
:mad:

Wasn't it AOL that filtered e-mails that were sent by Harvard admissions to its applicants a while back?

Hurray! My e-mails magically started arriving again today! Maybe AOL fixed the problem.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter