Not exactly a technical question, but wonder if Disboard would consider "Other Trip Reports" forum

fredandkell

I'd rather be cruising
Hey moderators and powers that be,

I may be missing it, and if so, can someone point it out to me, but I wish there was a general "Trip Reports" board or sub-board on here - for trips that have nothing to do with Disney Cruise or Disney parks, but just something we might like to read about when we are planning trips outside the Disney venues.

I would personally love to read people's trip reports to say, Argentina or China or Germany, that had nothing to do with Disney, just for my own travel planning purposes. And since many of us already have a community on here, it would be cool to see what the "regulars" do when they aren't doing Disney.

I frequent the Rick Steves message boards a lot for this purpose, but they don't have the ability to embed pics and videos or "like" posts like these boards do. I really like the format of these boards and would love to shoot the breeze about all things travel on here, if possible.

Thanks for the consideration!

I may be missing it, and if so, can someone point it out to me, but I wish there was a general "Trip Reports" board or sub-board on here - for trips that have nothing to do with Disney Cruise or Disney parks, but just something we might like to read about when we are planning trips outside the Disney venues.

I would personally love to read people's trip reports to say, Argentina or China or Germany, that had nothing to do with Disney, just for my own travel planning purposes. And since many of us already have a community on here, it would be cool to see what the "regulars" do when they aren't doing Disney.

I frequent the Rick Steves message boards a lot for this purpose, but they don't have the ability to embed pics and videos or "like" posts like these boards do. I really like the format of these boards and would love to shoot the breeze about all things travel on here, if possible.

Seconded!

But this forum is set up for Disney-specific input. Aren't there other forums that host trip reports?

But this forum is set up for Disney-specific input. Aren't there other forums that host trip reports?
Of course there are. Just not as cool as this board. :)
Also some other sites are very snobby about cruising and/or Disney. It's just nice to generally share with like-minded people. I guess such posts could go in the "other stuff" board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter