Not bragging just really excited!

LizSwann32

DIS Veteran
I'm doing a musical theater camp and we just got our parts today we're doing High School Musical and I'M GABRIELLA! I'm just super excited and can't wait for learning the music we did a read through today and I just needed to share it with you all! Has anyone else done this show or is anyone a fan of it?

great for you

on the other hand

can they please wait another decade befre making this an official musical

Ooh! Congrats! :) I'm doing a musical theater camp too, only we don't do whole musicals, just songs from different ones. Getting a lead must be so exciting!

I'm doing a musical theater camp and we just got our parts today we're doing High School Musical and I'M GABRIELLA! I'm just super excited and can't wait for learning the music we did a read through today and I just needed to share it with you all! Has anyone else done this show or is anyone a fan of it?

We did High School Musical and I was Troy (because I'm the only guy who's willing to sing, and I'm good at basketball, not on a team, though) and my GF was Gabriella. I was afraid it would be awkaward with a different girl, so thank goodness for that coincidence. Congradulations on the roll!

Congrats!

I did the play back in January.

I only got the part of a thespian but its ok. We had over 100 kids in our cast!!
Its super fun. But forget all the lyrics like they are in the movie. They are no where near the same. Stick to the staus quo has to parts. One is pretty much the same the other is completly different. And there is two bop to the tops. The thespians version and sharpay and ryans. Pretty much every song was different in some way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter