"Not Available At This Time"

RoseGold

DIS Veteran
Member services put my points in holding when they combined my reservations, and then didn't use the holding points. RIDICULOUS.

So, I go through the phone tree, and there's not even an option to get someone on the phone or chat. Nice.

This is "deluxe" service?

Last edited:
They will fix it. send an email if you can’t get them on the phone. I had that happen also. MS fixed it for me.

So, I go through the phone tree, and there's not even an option to get someone on the phone or chat. Nice.

They had the training and the ticket sales for Boo Bash this week so unfortunately its in the toilet.

If they could just stop having special offers be call in only it might help. They need a online system for ordering Boo Bash Tickets and things like that.

This happened to me once and they apologized and fixed it without issue.

I know people are frustrated with them right now but mistakes happen.

They fixed it two days later from email. They didn't bother to respond to the email, but it is now fixed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter