Not a prolific Dis-er but leaving tomorrow!

Tinkabelle

Earning My Ears
First trip overseas since having my baby girl and it all feels very surreal!

I'm not sure what trip number this is for me but the first time was 1992. We went pretty much every two years until my family bought a villa in 2001 when we went whenever the villa was free until we sold it in 2004.

This is our first trip since 2004 and I am so ridiculously excited and at the same time terrified of flying with my 4 month baby! Apologies to anyone on VS014 Tuesday lunchtime! :lmao:

We have a villa on Orange Tree and plan to have a very relaxed time with a couple of our fave Disney places thrown into the mix.

Have lurked here a great deal in the run up to this trip. Thanks to Pegasus for his amazing ticket threads, thanks to all who gave us inspiration for things to do and thanks for reading!

Off to finish packing - yippeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

:cool1:

Have a great trip, hope you get some sleep tonight, I never do the day before we go, I am worse than the kids. :banana::banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter