Northeast Ohio Memorial (Sun)Day picnic is on for May 25, 2008

As soon as I find your email address (that I know you just sent me), I'll send you our address and some directions to our house. My head is still spinning from my whirlwind weekend trip to WDW. I cannot believe that I already home and that our son James is now a WDW castmember. He will be working at Rock'n'Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, and Fantasmic. I can't wait to go back in 2 months to see him in action.

If anyone else needs directions, drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send the information to you.

See you Sunday!!!

As soon as I find your email address (that I know you just sent me), I'll send you our address and some directions to our house. My head is still spinning from my whirlwind weekend trip to WDW. I cannot believe that I already home and that our son James is now a WDW castmember. He will be working at Rock'n'Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, and Fantasmic. I can't wait to go back in 2 months to see him in action.

If anyone else needs directions, drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send the information to you.

See you Sunday!!!

How exciting for your whole family. I can't wait to see him myself when I am done there in Sept. :banana: :banana:

Towncrier can you email me your address so I can get the directions for sunday. Thank you

Nancy Ann - I cannot for the life of me find your email address. Could you please send it to me again via PM or to towncrier AT gmail DOT com.

Nancy Ann - I cannot for the life of me find your email address. Could you please send it to me again via PM or to towncrier AT gmail DOT com (or towncrier AT roadrunner DOT com).

okay thanks for the email I GOT IT and will see you on sunday!! I have desserts RIGHT??????

The kids and I are planning on making the trip up! Look forward to seeing everyone.

okay thanks for the email I GOT IT and will see you on sunday!! I have desserts RIGHT??????

Desserts are fine, but you can bring whatever you would like. I'm sure that there will be plenty of food to go around. Besides, it's more about the friendship than the food. (Did I say that???)

Bobcat wrote: The kids and I are planning on making the trip up! Look forward to seeing everyone.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

TC:cool1:

We're back from WDW also saw Towncrier while there and can't wait for Sunday. I might even still be sunburned/tanned :)

All 4 of my children are sick with strep. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
It is going around the school and hit us hard! As a result we will not be coming to the meet. I am bummed that we can't come but I also don't want to share the germs with you guys and the kids need to rest to get better.
Maybe another time. :sad1:

Oh no! I was not feeling very well last night. I took Nyquil, thinking I would feel better in the morning. I am still not feeling well and now my ears are plugged! I babysat the grandkids on Tuesday and Tabby had a cold which I think I finally caught!

I will probably not make it tomorrow. :sad1:

TC:cool1:

OH no everyone is getting :sick: I hope you all feel better very soon.

I am making about 5 desserts for tomorrow. Its 12:11am and I am still baking my little butt off. I hope in the moring you will feel better and join in:hug:

Have fun today everyone. We will be home slaving away on our new above ground pool. I'm not sure when we'll actually get to swim in it but there sure is a lot of work to do on the outside. Can't wait to see pics.........

We made it home last night and Crashed into bed. Not a big group this year which was a bummer but we all still had fun.

Thanks everyone who made this year's picnic another success. Sue, Sarah, and I had a great time seeing friends both old and new and having the opportunity to catch up. I probably ate enough yesterday to carry me through to June. For those of you who weren't able to attend due to illness, I hope you are feeling better soon. Hopefully you will be able to come next year. Some of us disappeared for a while to go see Brandywine Falls, a 60 foot high waterfall that is about 5 miles from our house. Perhaps next year we'll organize an afternoon trip for a bigger group to go see one of nature's wonders (and to walk off the burger, hot dogs, baked beans, cheesy potatoes, and all the yummy desserts).

You all made us realize just how blessed we are to have so many friends to make our Memorial Day weekend special. Barry and Nancy (perfectmatch300) were the catalyst that started this tradition and I am grateful to them for that. They are my son's surrogate parents while he is interning at WDW and for that we are most thankful. And to think. It all started with a mouse.

Thank you again John & Sue for having us. We always have such a wonderful time spending the day with your family. :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter