North To Alaska--May 3, 2011 on the Disney Wonder

Hey Bob! I put a link to this thread on the LA - Vancouver REPRO thread.

For those who are also taking the LA - Vancouver REPRO Cruise on April 27th, CLICK HERE and join us there!

I'm going to go ahead and jump into the thread b/c hopefully we'll be joining you on this one!!!!

We're currently booked on the one on the 10th, but we're waitlisted for a Cat. 1 or 2 for this one. So pixie dust that the waitlist comes through quickly. I'm looking forward to cruising with some familiar faces again.:thumbsup2

I'm going to go ahead and jump into the thread b/c hopefully we'll be joining you on this one!!!!

We're currently booked on the one on the 10th, but we're waitlisted for a Cat. 1 or 2 for this one. So pixie dust that the waitlist comes through quickly. I'm looking forward to cruising with some familiar faces again.:thumbsup2

Hope you are cruising with us!

Hello fellow cruisers!!

My partner, Jason, and I booked this morning. We're in for the B2B, too! We got Cat. 7 on Deck 7 (room #7622) for both the April 27th LA to Vancouver repo and for the first Alaskan!

We'll see you all aboard and are very much looking forward to it!!

It's great to see several familiar screennames on this thread already, from past cruises!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Congratulations to all who got their reservations in!:cool1:
Lee did ours this morning. 1 hour wait!:sad2:

Anyway, we will be onboard, midship on deck2.:goodvibes

So KEWL to see so many names I recognize.:thumbsup2
Just can't quite remember where from.:crazy:

Hello fellow cruisers!!

My partner, Jason, and I booked this morning. We're in for the B2B, too! We got Cat. 7 on Deck 7 (room #7622) for both the April 27th LA to Vancouver repo and for the first Alaskan!

It's great to see several familiar screennames on this thread already, from past cruises!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Can't wait to cruise with you guys again! It is going to be a great reunion cruise.

We are SO IN!! B2B 2! Did Alaska for our honeymoon, wanted to go back again, but would not go until Disney could take us there! SO VERY LUCKY we were able to get one of our old staterooms again!

Hello fellow cruisers!!

Glad to be cruising with you again!

This is going to be a busy thread!

Congratulations to all who got their reservations in!:cool1:
Lee did ours this morning. 1 hour wait!:sad2:

Anyway, we will be onboard, midship on deck2.:goodvibes

So KEWL to see so many names I recognize.:thumbsup2
Just can't quite remember where from.:crazy:

It took me right around 2 hours to book. We did the 11 night Southern Caribbean.

We are SO IN!! B2B 2! Did Alaska for our honeymoon, wanted to go back again, but would not go until Disney could take us there! SO VERY LUCKY we were able to get one of our old staterooms again!

Great news Terry!

We are sailing this Inaugural Alaska cruise too. We are also doing the repo from LA to Vancouver. Great to see so many familiar faces onboard for another inaugural sailing.

I think I have cruised with about 99% of you before. It's going to be a great cruise!

7 Night Cruise Only (Alaska)
Stateroom Category: 10A
Stateroom Number: 5524 Map of the Ship
Dinner Seating: Second

what is the DRAW on the repo some one tell me as i am out of touch what is it a week or so ? Stops ?

what is the DRAW on the repo some one tell me as i am out of touch what is it a week or so ? Stops ?

It is an inaugural cruise. Hopefully, there will be special gifts. Stops in San Francisco, Seattle and Victoria I think.

We are neighbors (port/starboard). We are in 10A, 5022 secret porthole room for both cruises! Main dinner seating, Price was $2525.26 for 2.

For the repositioning, same as above, pricing was $1336.90 for 2.

Yea Peter!!!

Like your signature! I don't know what the DRAW is either...

We are going to book this one on Monday. I knew the SPH would not be open by then, 3 are already spoken for on this thread!

Have not decided about the repo. I am up in the air on that one.

Great to see some familiar faces!!!

Debbie

Wow $1300 for the repo before this!!!!

I am getting a quote...

And lets just say i have about 800 to 1200 points to use! :rolleyes1

Georgie is there an R i am not putting in or do you add an xtra one?
:lmao: REPO REPO REPO :wizard:

:hug:

We booked this morning! We'll be in the same cabin we were in for the 2008 member cruise on deck 5 (and next to our awesome Disney friends who we met on the member cruise)! Tried to get SPH, but there was only one left, alas, with two couples how does one choose! Besides, we saved several hundred with an inside-that's a couple shore tours! We're on the boat and that's what counts!:banana:

We're excited and can't wait to get back to Alaska, after going a couple years ago on Princess. Loved the cruise, hated the cruise line.

We are going to book this one on Monday. I knew the SPH would not be open by then, 3 are already spoken for on this thread!

Have not decided about the repo. I am up in the air on that one.

Great to see some familiar faces!!!

Debbie

Hooray!! :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter