Nora Roberts fans, what is your most favorite book by her?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
I'm a long time fan, and right now I'm reading "The Witness". Just finished "the Search", really liked it. But "The Witness"? not really liking it! Its moving along way too slow, and is actually kind of boring. Waiting for something exciting to happen, and lol she jumped into bed way too quick with the Chief of Police. So tell me, what's your favorite for me to devour next?

In order...
Blue Smoke (my first N.R. novel, the one that got me hooked)
Sanctuary
The Reef

I did really like the two you mentioned as well. My first roommate and I named our puppy Singer :)

I don’t care for the mushy romance ones or the sagas. I only like the stand alone suspense books.

I love all the sagas. I am a sucker for her trilogys, even though I swear its almost the same template each time. I still enjoy them.

I also liked her JD Robb series for a long time, but it got to the point where it would be a new book in the series and I would have sworn I had already read it, just too much repetitiveness.

Thanks guys, I'll write these titles down for my next read, appreciate it! I too love her trilogy's, haven't read the Bride ones. Loved the Chesapeake brothers one!

One of my favorite authors.

I believe on of the first I read was Carnal Innocence and it remains one of my favorites.

I also really enjoyed her latest book. Under Currents.

The first in her Ardmore series got me hooked., Jewels of the Sun. I find the books she wrote from 1998 through 2014 to be her best. Her last "romance" trilogy, about the stars, seemed very rushed and formulaic. Her new venture? The first book of hers I didn't finish. I did borrow the second one from the library and liked it.

Also, her early books are rubbish, but she was trying to be just like the romance books she was reading. Glad she upped her game!

I love just about anything she writes. I especially loved the early trilogies. But the last couple have been just meh for me. If I see the words "so mote it be" on any of her other stuff, I'm taking a pass on it--same ol' same ol'.

I think you can see from my name that I'm a huge fan of her J.D. Robb In Death series

Can't remember the name but it was a trilogy, took place in Ireland, had some vampires.

Right now I'm reading a Nora Roberts book, Under Currents. It's okay. Typical. Her books are extremely formulaic but sometimes she'll get a twist that makes it a little different.

But it's basically a story about two extremely hot, 30 something people who've both had similar tragic pasts, seem to be somewhat exceptional in every way, fall in love, and live happily ever after once they have some bad person in their life killed or sent off to jail.

Just read the first chapter of the JD Robb book coming out next month - it's just like Brotherhood in Death? I'm concerned she's run out of ideas, or has forgotten she already used this idea just a few books ago!

Just read the first chapter of the JD Robb book coming out next month - it's just like Brotherhood in Death? I'm concerned she's run out of ideas, or has forgotten she already used this idea just a few books ago!
I really did love that series, but yes, more than once I would stop the audiobook and go make sure that I had downloaded the right one because I was certain I'd read/heard that exact same scenario before. I'm thinking after 40+ books it is time to retire the series.

I'm thinking after 40+ books it is time to retire the series.
Nooooooo! I just got caught up. I actually started with Echos in Death, didn't know it was a series. Then I went back and read from the beginning.

But I actually don't disagree. It is starting to get stale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!