Noodle bowls & gyros?

NOLA_Tink

Jambo, y'all!
Which ships have the noodle bowls and gyros? I've read a little bit about them and they sound yummy!

Are you referring to the Shwarma when you say gyro? If so, I’ve seen it on the classic ships and it’s delicious! I’ve never seen noodle bowls. I would like more information on this if anyone know.

Which ships have the noodle bowls and gyros? I've read a little bit about them and they sound yummy!

The Shawarma (gyro) station features both lamb and chicken on most days. They offer this on pita bread or tortillas, with a variety of toppings including pretty good baba ghanouj. It is located by the quick service burger place - the Duck-in diner on the Magic or Pete's boiler Bites on the Wonder.

The rice and noodle station is located at Daisy's Delites on the classic ships.

The Shawarma (gyro) station features both lamb and chicken on most days. They offer this on pita bread or tortillas, with a variety of toppings including pretty good baba ghanouj. It is located by the quick service burger place - the Duck-in diner on the Magic or Pete's boiler Bites on the Wonder.

The rice and noodle station is located at Daisy's Delites on the classic ships.
I am so all over that noodle station in May!

Are you referring to the Shwarma when you say gyro? If so, I’ve seen it on the classic ships and it’s delicious! I’ve never seen noodle bowls. I would like more information on this if anyone know.

It's at Daisy Delights. They added a bowl station where you can get ramen type bowls or other bowls with stuff like quinoa and various toppings. I didn't try it, but I kept meaning to. It's sort of tucked over on the left hand side and very easy to miss.

Yes, I meant shwarma- thanks for clarifying! I've read about the amazing shwarma and yummy noodle bowls in classic ship trip reports, but couldn't find an updated Wonder menu with either on it. This makes me happy, happy, happy! Thank you so much, Dis-team! I will have a VERY pleased hubby on our cruise. :goodvibes

I
Yes, I meant shwarma- thanks for clarifying! I've read about the amazing shwarma and yummy noodle bowls in classic ship trip reports, but couldn't find an updated Wonder menu with either on it. This makes me happy, happy, happy! Thank you so much, Dis-team! I will have a VERY pleased hubby on our cruise. :goodvibes
I wonder if anyone here can point us in the direction of a copy of the noodle bowl menu?

Thanks for the picture. That has got to be new this year. I was on the magic in December and never saw that. I’m very excited!

It was there during our October cruise to Bermuda. It's on the left side of Daisy Delites (when facing it) so it's easy to miss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!