Non park area must have food ideas.

Colfireman

Mouseketeer
We are attending Disney in late November ,i was trying to plan the food for our trip. What is your must do restaurants outside of the park and Downtown Disney? So far i have Mimi's, Cheesecake Factory, we are going to try pizza press this year. Staying at the Clarion Anaheim on Convention way if that helps. We arrive afternoon of the 25th and depart Wednesday the 29th.
Let me add no vehicle but am open to an Uber trip or delivery to Hotel.

Thanks in advance

Greg

We only have some Pizza Press but we LOVE it! They have mobile ordering now lol I’ve also heard Fire and Ice is good

I believe there is a Panera on Harbor. Their soups and salads are very good. Highly recommend Bubba Gumps if it is still there.

In n Out Burger, on the corner of Brookhurst and Orange. It's about 4 miles from the Clarion so you'd need to Uber. Probably cost about $5.00 each way.

Bronx Sandwich Company. We ended up going there twice on our trip because it was so good. You've gotta try the Sloppy Bronx. Sooooo good!!!! I wish they were in MN.

949 Euclid St
Anaheim, CA 92802

I went to the Anaheim Packing House last week and it was phenomenal. I plan on making it a part of every future Disneyland trip. Well worth the $8 Uber each way. We did the Mexican place - Urbana. But we also tried the popbar (?) for gelato popsicles. We wish we had gone there the previous night when we got stuck going to Oggi's. The packing house cost the same but the quality of the food was considerably higher.

I believe there is a Panera on Harbor. Their soups and salads are very good. Highly recommend Bubba Gumps if it is still there.
Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into Panera. As for bubba we have been there before and it was ok in our books.

Bronx Sandwich Company. We ended up going there twice on our trip because it was so good. You've gotta try the Sloppy Bronx. Sooooo good!!!! I wish they were in MN.

949 Euclid St
Anaheim, CA 92802
Will look into this spot thanks.

I went to the Anaheim Packing House last week and it was phenomenal. I plan on making it a part of every future Disneyland trip. Well worth the $8 Uber each way. We did the Mexican place - Urbana. But we also tried the popbar (?) for gelato popsicles. We wish we had gone there the previous night when we got stuck going to Oggi's. The packing house cost the same but the quality of the food was considerably higher.
Thanks for,the suggestion. I recall seeing something about this but will need to search and refresh my memory. Thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks for,the suggestion. I recall seeing something about this but will need to search and refresh my memory. Thanks for the suggestion.
By chance, Mary Jo talked about it briefly last week on the podcast about Day 6 in Anaheim. It's a very "hip" foodcourt-ish place with places from take and go (popsicles) to waitservice and every type of food you can imagine. Another description is like a public market without the produce and just (mostly) quick service locations.

Of course, now that I've put "hip" in quotes, I've shown how uncool I am. ;)

I third the suggestion for Joe's. I like their strawberry ice.

The podcast mentioned Jimboy's Tacos before and I really enjoyed that place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts